No Personal References for Job Interview...

by berylblue 25 Replies latest jw friends

• berylblue
    berylblue

So what do I do?

I have professional references (need advice on that too) but, thanks to my rebellion against the true God and his organization, I have no PERSONAL references, having been DF like I deserve. (The question which begs asking, of course, is why bother to get a job since I am going to be toast at Armegeddon? I should spend my time showing works that befit repentance...)

I am required to have them for an interview today..any advice? I can't go around making up friends like GUMBY does...

Also, most of my professional references are missing in action... haven't been able to locate them for years. Any advice on that?

I have to leave in an hour or so.

THANKS

• Prisca
    Prisca

How about your husband's friends? Do any of them know you well enough to vouch for you?

• shamus
    shamus

You can use me! I have PM'd you.

• berylblue
    berylblue

No, Prisca, I don't

Shamus, that is awesome...would you really feel comfortable doing so? I dont expect they would even call

BUT I didn't get the PM Never got Bendrr's the other day either. What's up with that? Not to impugn the board or anything, just curious how that could happen

• shamus
    shamus

BB,

It is in your mailbox right now!! Check it and email me!

• berylblue
    berylblue

No, it's not.....

What am I doing wrong? I have refreshed, etc Maybe I will log off

• berylblue
    berylblue

nope, still not there....

• shamus
    shamus

EMAIL ME AT:

I will email you back with my REAL email address and personal info. From there, you do the same.

I am waiting for your email!

EDITED OUT EMAIL ADDRESS. You all don't need to know that!

Berry Blue, you have recieved my email.

• berylblue
    berylblue

Got the PM thanks so much

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Rosemarie-

You can use me as well. I'll email you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit