Larry Graham's motorcycle

by neat blue dog 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

So I was browsing through Larry Graham's official Facebook page, and one of the posts was that his motorcycle was for sale on eBay. The auction already ended, but you can still see the title of the listing:

"Clymer Harley-Davidson Sportster Evolution, 1991-2000 (2000, Hardcover)"

https://www.ebay.com/p/Clymer-Harley-Davidson-Sportster-Evolution-1991-2000-2000-Hardcover/1950091?_trksid=p2349624.m4097.l9056

Not only are are they calling it a hard cover book written in 2000, but it's listed under nonfiction books.

Is this some dishonest way to get around some laws, fees and/or regulations . . . Or just a really incompetent eBay seller?

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

neat blue dog: Is this some dishonest way to get around some laws, fees and/or regulations . . . Or just a really incompetent eBay seller?

Incompetent?

Looks like a book to me??

Clymer is the name of a series of repair manuals/books: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clymer_repair_manual

• sir82
    sir82

LOL.

Imagine the shock of someone thinking they will buy a motorcycle, and getting a repair manual instead.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

No, on his official Facebook page he specifically said he was selling his motorcycle, and it also made the 'news' section of his personal website. I don't think they'd make a big to-do about a repair manual.

• neat blue dog
  • neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

And from his website:

9-4-2016
    Check out the auction on Ebay for Larry's Harley. Click HERE for the auction.
  • darkspilver
    darkspilver

the link on the homepage is:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/191962790730?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Which is for

eBay Motors > Motorcycles > Harley-Davidson > Sportster

2000 Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 - Celebrity Owned - Larry Graham

Starting bid: US $5,000.00

Ended: Sep 11, 2016 , 5:14AM

This 2000 Harley Sportster 883 is owned by music legend Larry Graham

Larry will autograph the tank and we will video the signing and you taking delivery from him.

This is a rare opportunity

Feel free to email with any questions.

Condition: Used

VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 1HD4CEM11YK150626

Make: Harley-Davidson

Model: Sportster

Sub Model (Optional): 883

Type: Standard

Year: 2000

Mileage: 2,684

Exterior Color: White

Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty

Vehicle Title: Clear

For Sale By: Private Seller

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Ok, thanks for showing me. I don't know why when I click the same link it brings me to the book listing 😲

• darkspilver
  • neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

When I click your link I get a glimpse of the real listing, and then in redirects me to the book. 😵 Crazy stuff! 😌

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit