How many new topics can you post per day?

by HiddenPimo 12 Replies latest forum tech-support

• HiddenPimo
    HiddenPimo

I noticed that yesterday I could make a post on someones already posted topic/thread but I was unable to start a new topic?

I tired Chrome / Firefox / Safari and none would allow me to post.

Thanks in advance for any help.

HP

• Simon
    Simon

They get queued so will appear after a delay to spread them out - it helps protect against spammers and ensures a few people with too much time can't dominate the discussions on the site.

We also offer a frequent-poster platinum-plus package that allows early boarding, a seat on the toilet and two whole emojis a month, a great deal at just $99.99 - call 555-5555 for more information or press "Info" on your TV remote to subscribe.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate
    That 555 number doesn't work, and when I pressed info nothing happened. What next?
  • atomant
    atomant

l too tried the number and some lady with a sexy voice answered and wanted to know if l wanted the weekly special.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

You gotta have a sense of humour on this board

• Giordano
    Giordano

How many new topics can you post per day?

I'd respectfully say maybe once a week after we have run out of our personal BS.

BS in the JW world usually means a Bible Study in this case....it doesn't.

• HiddenPimo
    HiddenPimo

I'm dying laugh Simon, thanks for the humor... :-)

I have a Nigerian based business that can send you the $99.99, in fact I'll end you the Money Order for 1,000 and yo can keep the change :-)

• careful
    careful

Got any Nigerian KHs for sale? Simon, good joke!

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

No wonder I fell for the scam.I paid $99.99 in Bitcoins and still no emoji's Simon???

Zing

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I can’t start a new topic this morning. What’s up??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit