My Spidey Sense is Tingling

by SixofNine 26 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting
    HARK! It's the effect Neablis has when he starts poting again, fleas begin to eat at the brains of long standing posters... If you are quiet you cna hear the squishy sound of the wee bugs wiggling inside sixy's head *squish chomp squish* -moe

"poting"............or *posting*? Either way, it's interesting with Nae 'round here. Messy, but interesting. I've always told Six that his humor reminds me soooooooo much of my marvelously sarcastic son...who is gay. "Queer eye on the straight guy" indeed. It's six's earrings - quite nice. waiting

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

*feels hurt that Dan doesn't even see me in that picture*

*feels even more hurt that riz would compare original worldly girl to Shannon Doherty*

No one else?

• Aztec
    Aztec

Six, I'm lacking in common sense much less Spidey sense. I haven't a clue what this whole thread is about. As far as your pic goes...I see you!

~Aztec

• waiting
    waiting

If that's you, sweet cheeks, you're not very photogenic (sp?). Much cuter.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    you're not very photogenic

Yes, well, that's a known fact. Thank gawd for three dimensions, cuz I always look soooo bad in two!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Oh Christ, how embarrasing was that

(note to self, the little circle with the arrow thingy is the MALE symbol, THE MALE SYMBOL!!!!!)

*Off to sulk and feel stupid for a while*

• riz
    riz

sorry if i hurt your feelings, six. i didn't think you'd take it as an insult.

that's just who your friend reminded me of from what i could tell in that small photo. i think shannen's cute. i always wanted black hair and blue eyes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit