Anionted mom says Jehovah may ask her to kill all her family!!

by Witness 007 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• millie210
    millie210

Thank you prologos.

I am creating a file of some of the things that have shocked me as I know they will shock my brother also, IF and WHEN the day comes he finally decides to take the gloves off and really have a talk with me about my becoming inactive.

Because I know him I know the kind of things he "thinks" he knows about this religion that he does NOT.

Just like I didnt.

I always thought the anointed had a well defined role that was also a peaceful one, relatively speaking.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Good comments all around on this thread.

The JWs is very much a death cult that does offer up people's lives to their supposed god from out of ancient Hebraic mythological teachings, including the sacrificing of their children.

Scully brought out some noteworthy stuff as well

The GB has been priming the JWs with messages that Loyalty™ to the Organization™/Jehovah™ (in other words, doing whatever the GB says and following written instructions in the Publications™) is more important than any relationship. They've published statements to the effect that "even if what we tell you to do goes against your values, you should do it anyway." Ignore all your ethical boundaries. Do things that make normal people shake their heads and wonder "WTF is wrong with you?

Is it any wonder why some devout JWS say the things they say when they've been so mentally indoctrinated to be subservient and loyal to the leaders of this organization ........ or else suffer death and very soon !

• heathen
    heathen

my belief is the bible is saying only those martyred by the state since the state is run by satan it is the enemy , qualify , not a symbolic death or natural causes . Also don't believe women qualify, but yah that kinda weird , she could have kept that one to herself ....

• blondie
    blondie

I did know anointed jws from the 50's, 60's, 70's. The new crop seems to dwell on their "special" powers in heaven....which means they are assuming that they have received the final sealing and are not able to lose that status. The final sealing has not happened yet so any anointed jw who makes statements like that are being very, very presumptuous.

ws15 3/15 pp. 17-23

• Learn From the Illustration of the Talents
  • 12 When the master came back from his journey, he saw that the slave with five talents had earned five more and the slave with two talents had earned two more. The master told each of them: “Well done, good and faithful slave! You were faithful over a few things. I will appoint you over many things.” (Matthew 25:21, 23) What will the Master, Jesus, do when he comes in the future?

13 Just before the great tribulation, God will give his final approval to the hardworking anointed ones who are still on earth at that time. This is their final sealing. (Revelation 7:1-3) Then, before Armageddon, Jesus will reward them by raising them to heaven. But what about those with the hope of living on earth who supported the anointed in the preaching work? They will have been judged as sheep. And they will be rewarded with life on earth under the rule of God’s Kingdom.—Matthew 25:34.

w16 January pp. 22-27

• “We Want to Go With You”
  • Do those of the other sheep need to know the names of all those who are anointed today? The short answer is no. Why not? Because even if someone has received the heavenly calling, that person has received only an invitation, not a final confirmation of the reward. That is why Satan raises up “false prophets . . . to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones.” (Matt. 24:24) No one can know whether an anointed Christian will receive his heavenly reward until Jehovah judges that person to be worthy of such a prize. Jehovah makes this determination and gives him the final sealing either sometime before he dies faithfully or sometime before the outbreak of “the great tribulation.” (Rev. 2:10; 7:3, 14)

• heathen
    heathen

Had not seen that before blondie, you seem to follow this thing very closely . Was so used to them harping on the generation of 1914 , then they admitted they didn't know what they were talking about ,some one posted it ,2010? Now we get they narrowed it down again to a dual generation , the way I see it is they have to endure trials and imprisonment then they are executed , the final seal is they die by the state for preaching about jesus .I've also seen them say that not all killed in the roman coliseum's could qualify .. They are nuts ... You have to profess jesus in front of all men ... don't matter if they want to kill you or not . Just my opinion based on studies and reading the bible ... Still think it's men only since paul wrote that a woman would be, "saved", by faith , child bearing and sanctification provided they have soundness of mind , no mention of them ruling in heaven ,being saved does not meant the same thing as far as I'm concerned .

• scoobydont
    scoobydont

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but if you believe all the WTS crap about heaven and the 144000, then it is likely that your mum is truly anointed. However, if you happen to understand that the WTS teachings are a load of BS, then, it is highly likely that your mum is only "anointed" in her own make-believe world and that her "claim" to any authority is limited to her kingdom hall and a few other JWs who subscribe to the "anointed" fairytale !

Personally, I think your children's future is as safe and solid as the rock of Gibraltar, unlike that of granny-in-a-bubble !!

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

I'll bet this is a direct result of listening to tight pants Tony, didn't he say something similar recently at a convention or on the broadcast or something? That you better listen to him or he'll be a-smiting at Armageddon?

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit