Most Memorable WT Cover

by Nosferatu 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Which Watchtower or Awake cover do you remember the most?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

The Father Christmas on the Xmas edition of the 'Tower.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

For me it's gotta be that one of the kid with the big red apple. That one has been burned into my memory. They had it on the video "Organization behind the name" and it kept on being brought up, over and over again. "Remember that Watchtower brothers & sisters?"

Another one will probably be that new awake on fashion, since it's kinda weird looking. looks like some JW wanted to practice their artistic skills - and failed.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

The one where the clock was ticking down and had missiles for hands. It was in the 80s and was the first one I learned a presentation with.

CZAR

• rocketman
    rocketman

There was on about 4 years ago, with a really cute blonde on the cover, holding a baby I think. I can't recall the title. A young brother told me that he thought she was hot. She was. I was surprised to see a hottie on an Awake cover.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Nos, I do remember that kid with the apple - yeah, that video burned it into my brain.

• blaid
    blaid

definitly....one for i think it was 2000, where they showed a picture of a man on the cover running. I dont even remember the title, just the fact that he had a Nike symbol on his outfit. Yay for product placement! +1 billion to WTBTS

• Valis
    Valis

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Swan
    Swan

The one with my cousin on the cover.

I also remember an Awake on drug abuse in 1968 or 1969. It was very disturbing and my baby brother was very frightened by it.

Tammy

• starfish422
    starfish422

Yup, the ones about kids who put god first. It should read:

"Lambs We've Slaughtered to Meet Our Agenda"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit