First day at work!

by maybesbabies 13 Replies latest jw friends

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Well, I had my first day at work today, hungover from too much wine at an art showing I went to, but otherwise did ok! This place seems pretty awesome so far!!!!! We get free lunch catered everyday, my co-workers are totally fun, the bank in the plaza offers freebies and benefits for employees of our company (Zeeba Surgical), and the salon downstairs offers discounts!!! My boss seems to really like me, and I like her! I only have four co-workers too! The pay isn't anything to get excited about, but the other perks make up for it!!!! Now, off to bed, so I might be a little more coherent in the morning!!!!

• talesin
    talesin

WOO HOO!!!! I'm so happy for ya!

Let me be the first to say, congrats on your first day, may the rest be just as fun!

tal

• animal
    animal

Lets see.... you went to work hungover and only spoke of the freebies you get, not anything about what kind of work you do.

Are you in politics?

Animal

• Xandria
    Xandria

LMAO @ Animal... um Animal my sister is a Medical Coder.

Congrats .. I am happy for you.

X.

• sens
    sens

V.Cool

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well as you said you seems to be very happy with it so far : ENJOY the job and the conviniences And ho ! More comfort now

• berylblue
    berylblue

So happy for you!!!! Now where can I apply?

• franklin J
    franklin J

congratulations! keep up the good work!

frank

• rocketman
    rocketman

Sounds good.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

That's great Maybesbabies!!!! It sucks when you start a job & find out you hate everything (and everyone) about it!.

(doin happy dance for ya - since you're too tired & hungover).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit