ONE SIZE FITS ALL

by SolidSender 14 Replies latest jw friends

• SolidSender
    SolidSender

you were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men. 1 Cor 7.23, NEB

OK in response to critics of my Man Pleaser Xandit Post my point is this:

Q) What is the relationship between this information* and chrisitanity ?

A) None. ( please scripturally prove otherwise if you think you can )

*the friend/xandit “enlightenment” on property acquisition procedures of a New York based book publishing company – the WTBTS.

In my opinion anyone ( including obviously friend & xandit ) who considers “enlightenment” like this* as worthy of even a moments serious contemplation in view of scripture has to be what Paul refers to as a slave of men in the quote from 1 Corinthians 7.23 above. A man pleaser – essentially a faithless position.

The GB did not die for your sins even though that’s what they would have you believe.

In effect the xandit/friend posts, postulate & perpetuate the unscriptural and ultimately death dealing, man pleasing position.

In view of this is my reaction so extreme?

If you were witnessing a murder would politely ask the murderer to stop?

Satan appears as an angel of light and so therefore not an obvious enemy.

Of course friend and xandit will try & argue the semantics/legalisms – they no other option. It’s been said though that perception is truth. How can these posts by friend and xandit be perceived as anything else but existing squarely within the man pleasing ballpark?

Friend and Xandit may impress some, from my study of the scriptures the ultimate end of a pursuit of their ideologies, being founded upon lies, is both death dealing and satanic.

The nature of the type of mind control these people are under is that it is invisible to both it’s perpetrators & disciples.

To my mind this “invisibility” is pure unadulterated evil. In view of this no reaction against it, in my opinion, can be considered strong enough.-SolidSender

PS: I hope this answers questions of me asked by Frenchy, Circare, Waiting, Path brought up recently. Time restricted me making an individual replys to each.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns
    In view of this is my reaction so extreme?

If you were witnessing a murder would politely ask the murderer to stop?

Satan appears as an angel of light and so therefore not an obvious enemy.

How you react is your right SS. You obviously have a high regard for truth, and more so a hatred for evil. Yet you must also respect those who choose to react differently, and even in their reacting differently, it doesn't mean that they hold those same principles as yourself any less.

Your illustration of stopping a murderer does not appear to be overly applicable to this situation. Otherwise the same could be said of God, why hasn't he done anything for so many thousands of years as people die.

Police don't storm a bank with a robber holding hostages. Peaceful resolutions are usually sought before going to war. Most problems lack a simple and obvious solution.

Outright condemning people for supporting the GB or remaining a Witness does little good. You get slapped with the "disgruntled apostate" label and no one listens to you. In the end you end up hurting the ones you are trying to help, or becoming like the ones you condemn.

This "battle" is won by information and patience while at the same time not giving into destructive emotions.

Stay cool SS. We're all on the same side and even those whom you believe to be enemies might not be. Perhaps they are merely pawns of someone higher. We were them once too. People can change.

Path

• Friend
    Friend

SolidSender said:

Q) What is the relationship between this information* and chrisitanity ?

A) None. ( please scripturally prove otherwise if you think you can )

*the friend/xandit “enlightenment” on property acquisition procedures of a New York based book publishing company – the WTBTS.

[Other garbage snipped]

That is utter nonsense and gross misrepresentation! You ask for evidence to counter something that is nonexistent! Between the information you reference and Christianity there was no relationship inferred. Do you have even the foggiest notion of logical thinking?

Your question, answer and footnote above pretends some correlation between statements alluded to when in reality none exists except in your mind alone, which is delusional thinking. My statements certainly were not at all about how (or whether) certain facts pertaining to property acquisition relate to or with Christianity and neither was that the subject of the thread!

I can only guess about any academic skills that you might have, but I need not guess about those manifested in your statements above—and others too. What you have done above is a flat out misrepresentation. It is such an outrageous and obvious distortion that it amounts to a lie, which is beneath any decent measure of academics; and Christianity too for that matter! What a fine flaming hypocrite you are.

Enough of you!

Pathofthorns

Of SS you said:

You obviously have a high regard for truth….

You must be joking! SS’s actions are closer to that of a cyberspace troll, which trolls could care less about dealing honestly with facts and truth.

Friend

Edited by - Friend on 18 July 2000 9:37:46

• SolidSender
    SolidSender

you were bought at a price; do not become slave of men. 1 Cor 7.23, NEB

Xandit & associates, you’re probably starting to realize that by continuing to post here* you are providing me with both the pleasure & opportunity to tear your playhouse down room by room ( it’s so weak I could do it in my sleep ) my prediction is that to save face you won’t be showing yours around here for too much longer.

* under whatever name you choose to use – I can spot you a mile away.

• Zep
    Zep

Friend said to Solid:

"I can only guess about any academic skills that you might have, but I need not guess about those manifested in your statements above—and others too. What you have done above is a flat out misrepresentation. It is such an outrageous and obvious distortion that it amounts to a lie, which is beneath any decent measure of academics; and Christianity too for that matter!What a fine flaming hypocrite you are."

Hey Solid, i think Friend is of the opinion that you might have worked in the WT writing dept or something?.

• Friend
    Friend

...yawn....

• Xandit
    Xandit

Hey Friend,

This guy takes himself real seriously doesn't he? He's a real giggle.

• Zep
    Zep

YAWN?????...c'mon Friend, this aint Witnet!

• Friend
    Friend

Zep

YAWN?????...c'mon Friend, this aint Witnet!

Sorry, Zep. I was so terribly bored by the puerile response of You Know who on this thread that I momentarily lapsed into a semi-doze. Guess I simultaneously hit my keyboard. I think the sound minds present probably understand.

Xandit

This guy takes himself real seriously doesn't he?

No, [s]he does not take themselves seriously at all. Anyone taking themselves seriously would not have left the embarrassing trail of stupidity that this person has. SS is just another cyber-troll.

Yes, waiting, I said the "s" word. When the shoe fits so perfectly, I say, "Put it one them!"

Friend

• waiting
    waiting

Friend

Yes, waiting, I said the "s" word. When the shoe fits so perfectly, I say, "Put it one them!"

"one"??? Better correct your spelling before SS gets his pocket dictionary out. Besides that point, I don't know what you're talking about. I never said that a person who might have displaced anger still couldn't be a sh*t for brains.

You three men, or s/he's, can test your testosterone levels all you want. Being a she, I really don't get into this, would rather do just about anything else.

Enjoy.

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit