JW Books giveaway

by refiners fire 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Anyone wants the following books PM me.

Studies in the Scriptures Volumes 1 to 4. Hardback. Unmarked. Post 1914 edition.

"Life everlasting in the Freedom of the sons of God" Unmarked. Mint condition.This is the book that first laid out the 1975 Hypothesys.

Assorted Fred Franz books. "Gods Kingdom of 1000 years"..."The Nations shall know"...."Mans Salvation out of World Distress"...... All these are early 70s. Full of juice material. Mint condition, no lining or highlighting in them.

"Babylon the Great has Fallen" and "Then is Finished the Mystery of God". Mint condition. No underlining.These books are the Revelation interpretation circa 1960s, before "Revelation, its grand climax".

PM me if interested. I expect interested persons to pay postage costs.( If indeed anyone is interested)

• ballistic
    ballistic

I'm looking for an old magazine size brochure called "Jehovah's Witnesses in the twentieth century". It is yellow and came along long before the other larger style brochures. It was withdrawn from sale.

• waiting
    waiting

Hey RF,

I've pm'd you. Am very interested.

Thanks.

waiting

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

"Jehovahs Witnesses in the Divine Purpose"- 1950s History of the movement. The spine is missing, but the books in good condition. Some underlining in it. Not much.

"1980 Yearbook." Mint condition. I think this is where they fist apologized for 1975. ( correct me if Im wrong)

"Harp of God." 1928 Edition. Ive got multiple copies of this book. All in Very Good condition.

Some of these books Ive got multiple multiples of, so dont be bashfull!! PM me!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I just paid a $1.00 for" The Finished Mystery"in a bank sale !!!! TODAY!!!!Tells on the back page "Pastor Russells books regularly sell $ 2.50 each they are selling all 7 books for $17.50 the LOT!!!Studies in the Scripture ..."

Poor Old feller!!!! If he would be resurrected as he hoped today he would Get a lot more -I paid $200.00 for the old ones I bought all 7.----->.8 years ago!!!!.( copyright 1917>>>Tongue in cheek >just after Jesus came invisably LOL.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Mouthy. Hi there sweety. You certainly can pick up bargains if you keep your eyes open. Especially in the bookshops of figurative "Egypt". They know not the value of what they have in their possession.

Myself, I dont hold with charging the brethren for "Spiritual Food". That is the worlds way of doing things. The Truths of Jah are life giving "waters" that should be dispensed freely to those thirsting for knowledge.

Ballistic. I had a look. I dont have a copy of that magazine you mentioned.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Are those the books you have already memorized? Or just not interested in any longer?

"Babylon the Great has Fallen" and "Then is Finished the Mystery of God".

I have both these I recently packed away to put in storrage. All my books are going into storrage this week and probably will not see daylight for quite sometime. I'm Moving

I can't make up my mind if I'm happy or not about it.

Love the neighborhood, hate living in an apartment. hohumm.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Ballistic, I've got it, I think. You looking for the original version or the revised? I might have a copy of the original too.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

This books giveaway thing is fun. Business is "brisk" . It makes you wish you had hundreds of copies of everything so you could just dispense them like Father Christmas every day of the year.

• blaid
    blaid

I want one!!! hahaha, im just kidding, my dad probably has all of them :-p thanks though!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit