Is Watchtower telling the truth about branch closures?

by slimboyfat 11 Replies latest members private

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

dozy: He once confided in me that in any comparable "head office" environment , any external consultants could easily cull the numbers by at least 50% - 70% by a combination of getting rid of surplus non productive staff and closing or outsourcing unnecessary peripheral activities such as laundry , dentistry , hairdressing etc.

Haha, yeah exactly, even the true believing JW at Bethel can see the huge 'productivity' wastage that takes place.

As I said above, the WT is rubbish at HR.

The problem is that it is a set-up that they're kinda stuck with, though in recent years they've started to show some flexibility, most of all with the remote workers who can connect via the internet.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Dozy - I heard this 3rd hand but I believe the senior members of the NZ branch were given the opportunity to relocate to Australia. I know 3 of the senior staff chose to remain in nz. One couple ended up living under their ex-daughter in laws house in auckland. The head guy John and Lorraine Wills ended up living behind a KH. Bear in mind Auckland is one of the most expensive cities to live in compared to wages. I saw a pic of John a few years back and to be honest he looked a sad broken man who hadn't aged well. I could help but think how that bethel sell off would of destroyed him as it was probably what he lived for. Another good example of a wasted life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit