CSA & Michael Jackson - Watchtower's Most Famous Son

by Sea Breeze 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

I loved MJ's music back in the day. I still have a couple of his songs on my work-out routine. But, I am disturbed by the recent allegations of CSA.

Even more disturbing is comments from Barbara Streisand:

'You can say "molested," but those children, as you heard [grown-up Robson and Safechuck] say, they were thrilled to be there. They both married and they both have children, so it didn’t kill them,' she said.

'His sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has.'

Is the DNA reference a legitimate argument?

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Barbara Streisand is a quack loon. She is completely clueless as to how victims of child sexual abuse behave, and it shows.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Sea Breeze - "...Michael Jackson - Watchtower's Most Famous Son..."

Ex-Son, technically.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Not sure.

But im certain Jacksons repressed upbringing as a JW contributed. Only one youtube video has addressed this subject so far, I would have thought it would have been exjw topic numero uno!!!

https://youtu.be/JE43BlmZ1vE

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I just watched "Leaving Neverland." I'm pretty stunned. I mean, I knew MJ was not normal, but now I'm positive he groomed families and young boys to molest them. No doubt about it. He was a sick, evil, pedo-monster. He was probably molested himself as a child.

• stillMS
    stillMS

I don't know if the people featured as CSA survivors in "Leaving Neverland." tell the truth, but I hardly understand what's the purpose of coming our with accusations for a person who is 10 years dead already. Are they afraid he can molest children from the grave? Or is it that they just wanna get some money from his legacy?

Pursuing the dead in court sounds like a really weird idea to me. Almost as weird as the idea of creating a world-famous child amusement park at your own house (knowing you're being constantly watched by hundreds of journalists' cameras) to 'secretly' seduce children there (while at the same time caring about countless poor/sick children needs worldwide). Something doesn't add up here, IMHO.

Given the amount of money MJ possessed, he could afford getting children to molest in a much cheaper/easier way.

We really live in the sick world if people cannot even imagine a person genuinely loving children without a sexual context (no matter if MJ accusations are valid).

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

First, I don't think Michael Jackson really did cross the line. Yes, he did come close--but I don't think he actually had sex with any of the children. The parents of the boys should have been more careful, because next time they could be kidnapped and used in some weird sacrifice, and then they would have far worse problems than trying to siphon Jackson's money or ruin his career.

But, what Barbra Scheißen said was more than a personal opinion. That wench thinks that Michael Jackson did actually have sex with the boys (even though he was found not guilty on all charges and did not plead guilty to any of them, not even the alcohol charges). Yet, Scheißen seems to think such did not harm the boys but that they were "thrilled". I still like the music Jackson did, and I will not delete any of them. But, Scheißen's "music(??)" is so lousy in the first place, and that thing stole the only good songs with its foul odious name attached to it from Diana Ross (Stoney End sounds more like a Diana Ross and the Supremes song), the Guilty album (from Barry Gibb, who did all the real work on it), and The Main Event and No More Tears/Enough is Enough from Donna Summer (who did the creative work). Sooner I will purge my collection of that terrible example of "music" than Jackson's.

And, for anyone that knows German, yes that is how I feel about that old hag. Suppose I posted something that offended that thing--no amount of apology would suffice. That thing deserves no forgiveness, and especially given that its "music" is the sorriest excuse of sound I have heard outside of Kingdumb maladies. Why radio stations that pulled Jackson from the airwaves because of that documentary (and not directly after the Not Guilty verdict was announced) continue to play Scheißen, is beyond me.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

I take it you don't like her music then?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit