Had a strange dream last night...

by Elsewhere 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I usually don't wake up remembering any dreams... but every now and then I do and this morning I woke up from a reeeeeally strange one.

This is how it went:

I meet this girl from India... she is dressed in a traditional looking outfit. She is very attractive, aside from one problem: She has a disorder that causes her to grow hair all over her body and face. Even though I'm a bit disturbed by the hair I can't help but have an affection for her and I want to help her find a way to treat or cure the hair problem. We decide to go out together shortly after meeting and go walking in a park with well tended grounds and lots of old growth trees.

Now this is where is gets REALLY weird... the whole time we are walking in the park, she keeps leaning over holding my hand and licking my palm. In the dream I don't say anything to her about it... I figure, "Whatever gets ya off baby". The dream goes on like this for some time...

I eventually woke up and found that my cat had hoped onto my bed and was licking my hand.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Dude you need to remain a city dweller. Don't ever move to the country. For the sake of farm animals everywhere let me implore you to remain in the city.

And put that poor cat up for adoption. Kitty can get it on it's own.

• JH
    JH

You dreamt of a girl from India, because you posted a thread about jobs going to India yesterday, remember?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/59819/1.ashx

It all started there.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

JH, I also watched a 60 minutes program last night about the problems women face in india...

• heathen
    heathen

Elsewhere--- It's obviously the deemonzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . You might want to wash your kitty in some holy water . lol or maybe you should try some sheep .

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

And here I was about to get all philosophical on ya & say maybe there's a girl you like, except for some small quirk and you were trying to resolve your feelings.

Then, I find out you've got a thing for your cat (or maybe you want to find some female that's as docile as your kitty).

Boy, so much for dreams hidden meanings!

• Satanus
    Satanus
    maybe you want to find some female that's as docile as your kitty

Nope. Once a cat has laid claim to it's ownwer, it gets very jealous if attention is shared w another. They do really nasty things in reaction.

That dream is just the first time that his cat's clever scheming/manipulation has come to elsewhere's conscious attention. It has been plotting and working on monopolising him, and it's now too late. Elsewhere is putty in his klever kitty's paws.

SS

• ballistic
    ballistic

Elsewhere, we have a news agent shop here owned by an old Indian woman with a fully grown moustache (sp?). We affectionately refer to her as the beareded lady. She one of those shop keepers who looks at you as if you are going to steal something.

• teejay
    teejay

@ Stacy.

Stay in the city, eh? Too funny!

• Brummie
    Brummie
    ...the whole time we are walking in the park, she keeps leaning over holding my hand and licking my palm.

now THAT is flooking hilarious, bwahahaahah

You got ladies eating out the palm of your hand...yep, it could only be a dream.

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit