UK Islamic fanatic shot dead...

by The Fall Guy 10 Replies latest social current

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

...having been released half way through his sentence from prison only weeks ago - for terror offences.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51351844

• Simon
    Simon

But stabbed innocent citizens first ...

Why are these people allowed to be walking around? They are only going to kill or injure innocent people.

They should be executed - following them around achieves nothing, but you can see how an establishment would push for that as policy in order to secure increased funding. What must it cost? Yet what does it accomplish ...

They knew he was an imminent threat - because he was being followed by armed police, but they let him out anyway and even then they are unable to protect people. It's a failed policy.

There's going to come a time when people get tired of governments doing nothing to protect them and actively putting them at risk. There's going to come a time when people will protect themselves, proactively.

All those who defend and excuse islamists share guilt for people stabbed, for people blow to bits, for young girls gang raped by these sick fucks.

• cofty
    cofty

It happened 100 yards from my friend's house in Streatham. His daughter was unknowingly walking towards the incident when somebody stopped her and told her something was going on and she should go back home.

Militant Islamists have no place in British society. Once they are convicted they should never be released unless they can prove their complete rejection of their former ideology. How that could be done I'm not sure. Perhaps lie detector tests could be part of it. Somebody who is still a potential danger needs to be denied liberty permanently.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

From the article linked to: "He was under active police surveillance at the time of the attack..."

@ Simon said, "There's going to come a time when people get tired of governments doing nothing to protect them and actively putting them at risk. There's going to come a time when people will protect themselves, proactively."

That is why where I live in the U.S. I legally carry concealed, and have for over forty years. I know there are always going to be those who will believe I am wrong and seek to disarm me and other law-abiding citizens who prefer not becoming helpless victims, but I would much rather carry a means of protection and never need it than to never carry and find myself or others in a situation where it was needed.

• Simon
    Simon
    How that could be done I'm not sure.

If they are willing to put a gun to their head and pull the trigger, for their past crimes, I'd be convinced that they were reformed.

• Simon
    Simon
    I legally carry concealed, and have for over forty years.

I don't blame you. Everyone who can, should get a gun, learn how to use it and not be reticent about using it to protect themselves and their family.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha
    know there are always going to be those who will believe I am wrong and seek to disarm me and other law-abiding citizens who prefer not becoming helpless victims,

I also carry, as well as my wife because I will not be a victim. My county has had a huge influx of immigrants and there has been a huge influx of gang related violence and rape by these same people. Meanwhile liberals near the capital seek to find every opportunity to prevent people in the state from legally protecting themselves.

It is amazing they were willing to go to war so that grown men can use the bathroom with my daughter as long as he has a dress on, but they are adamant about removing my constitutional right to protect myself???

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Simon, don't dare criticise Islamic gangs of Pakistani men who rape under age white girls!!! Do you want to start a religious war in the U.K./Europe???? You must be Islamaphobic!

These are definitely not my thoughts. This is the stance & perverted thinking of European and U.K. government and police who are privately fearful of the consequences of dealing with the Islamic problems in their countries.

Sharia courts function in the U.K. Why are British laws secondary to Islamic laws?

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

The law needs to be changed - pronto. At present virtually anyone convicted of a criminal offence gets a 50% reduction in their prison sentence for good behaviour - whatever that means.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Well done to the police for shooting the terrorist dead.

Where he belongs, six feet under.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit