Why WT Australia was investigated by the Royal Commission?

by hildebrando 1 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• hildebrando
    hildebrando

Dossier of online letters of Mareeba, Beenleigh and St George congregations in Queenland, and branch of Australia, about a pedophile named BCH and its committees. Documents in English and commentary in Spanish.

http://hildeydesa.blogspot.cl/2016/01/sucursal-de-australia-por-que-ha-sido.html

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Don't quote me here on the Australian Regional Commission. But I think it was a lot to do with the JW policy of the 2 witness rule to the event.

Should someone come forward to the authorities about a ''child abuse'' scenario, normally 2 witnesses should have witnessed the event. If no such 2 individuals seen this, the case is dead in it's tracks. I'm not sure exactly, but the courts have examined this in Australia as this as being constitutional. Like I said, don't quote me here, but the courts may the WT's examined for this.

It was this argument that the Society of the WBTS is making the Elders destroy evidence on a lot of cases. ESPECIALLY, when it comes to child abuse molestation allegations.

Maybe someone could clarify this, if I'm not correct on the subject. Very complicated, deep issue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit