Six - Studies in Scriptures on ebay

by borgfree 15 Replies latest jw friends

• borgfree
    borgfree

Sorry if someone has already posted this. There are six volumes being sold as one item.

OK, I tried this one and it worked.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?query=studies+in+scriptures&from=R10&BasicSearch=

• mouthy
    mouthy

Wouldnt work for me ( the link) I have them anyway

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Six - Studies in Scriptures on ebay

Thanks, but I already have these.

Six

• gumby
    gumby

They make some of the best rolling papers ever made!

Gumby

• borgfree
    borgfree

Sorry Grace, I tried some other links that did not work for me, this one works when I try it. If you want to see the books, try going to ebay and do a search for "studies in scriptures" (without the quotation marks) that should find them.

Gumby:

I do not agree. I would be afraid to have that paper in my mouth, the ones I have anyway.
  • gumby
    gumby
    Gumby:
    I do not agree. I would be afraid to have that paper in my mouth, the ones I have anyway.

You know......your right. The paper didn't start to get real thin until later. I must have meant to say toilet tissue.

Actually I'm being a smart arse. I too have quite a collection of older books and bound volumes that I like to keep on hand......just in case my wife ever comes out and she needs lots of proof. I do not have Studies in the Scriptures however.

Gumby

• borgfree
    borgfree

I agree with that Gunby:

I too have quite a collection of older books and bound volumes that I like to keep on hand......just in case my wife ever comes out and she needs lots of proof. I do not have Studies in the Scriptures however.

After leaving the WT org. I just wanted to burn every piece of WT **** stuff I had. I soon found out their material was the best possible weapon to use against them, if, you can get them to even look at it.

• waiting
    waiting

None of the books appear to have been read!! ebay

lol - and that's probably a true statement by seller!

I have some of these - I luuuuuve the edition that has the Egyptian Wing God symbol on the front. Wish I had a full set of them (have a couple).

There's also a dark blue edition which can be found sometimes on ebay - and also where Russellites sell books (sometimes cheaper there - they want to spread The Truth about Russell).

These books are valuable! It's the Watchtower History before they've remade it to suit themselves.

Thanks for the click.

waiting

• waiting
    waiting

There's also a pocket sized edition - really cool. The print's so tiny - almost unreadable (which is probable better anyway).

I think there's about 5/6 different editions of Studies in the Scriptures. lol - they just kept reselling the same books with different covers.

waiting

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

It seems that these collections exclude "The Finished Mystery" - the one that got Rutherford and crew sent to jail in 1918.

I suppose if you really want old, decomposing books on your shelf, they might have value, but you could also get the Bible Student's 3 CD set from RR here and you'll have EVERYTHING for about $30.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit