How did you imagine Armageddon?

by JH 16 Replies latest jw friends

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Re: How did you imagine Armageddon?

I imagined it was going to be any minute now....no, maybe this weekend. Most certaintly before I graduated highschool.

Lisa

• rocketman
    rocketman

Interesting scenario there, Dan.

I was always looking for some world event to trigger the great tribby. Then, a real mess - economic collapse, scrounging for food, riots, people killing people, etc.

JH mentioned how jws seem to think that the big, lovely homes they covet while in field service will be left standing for them. Yep, I heard that stuff too, as many of us did.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Of course, some very odd event, like the Arizona Cardinals winning the Super Bowl, could also trigger Armageddon.

• blaid
    blaid

lots of death..maybe watching my friends die, their distored faces grimicing at me while im being loaded onto a watchtower truck. watching elders kill people, torch cities, ect...my best female friend being raped right in front of me....

• La Capra
    La Capra

Ok, other than the part that it would happen any second, I always imagined it very dusty...from places like churches and United Nations buildings (and my dreaded first grade teacher's house!!!) being angel bombed....Dusty. Shoshana

• talesin
    talesin

whoever put that sound bite on the thread

SCREW YOU!!!

it's 3 a.m. here and I didn't appreciate the way it startled me, and I'm sure my (sleeping) roommate didn't either.

VERY INCONSIDERATE, ESPECIALLY WHEN SO MANY OF US HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT THIS VERY THING!

• NAPPY ROOTS
    NAPPY ROOTS

Every time I hear a thunder storm, I think Armageddon is here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit