Thanks to google, I found another old friend!

by TresHappy 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

This past weekend I was going thru some old photos and found one of a friend who had moved overseas years ago. She was a JW and a regular pioneer. I typed her married name into google this morning and found a phone number in Ireland at her place of employment. Since I have a calling card, I rang her on my lunch hour. BOY WAS SHE SURPRISED!!! Best thing, she's out of the JW's. And she's coming back to the U.S. this Christmas....

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

How exciting! I was reunited about a year ago with an old friend from England. It was this board actually that reunited me. I can only imagine just how excited you must be feeling right now.

Congratulations. Keep us posted

p.s. Love ya Mattnoel and Ignored one, thanks again

• franklin J
    franklin J

nice to hear such good news. good luck!

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Wow!

I've tried that in my efforts to find my brother but without success. I haven't seen him for 20 years. He was disfellowshipped when I was 18 and he disappeared. I sure would like to find him and reconnect.

Tim

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I haven't seen my friend since 1987. I visited her that summer in England, then she left the Witnesses about 10 years ago. She now knows about this web site and I've invited her to join it. We're both ecstatic and she's coming to Florida for Christmas. Definitely making a trip to Miami to see her!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Wonderful news tres!!! Life is looking up for you? see you soon (((hug))

• morty
    morty

GREAT NEWS!!!

ITS A GREAT FEELING..BEST OF LUCK TO YA....

MICHELLE

• Lutece
    Lutece

That's terrible Tim, I sure hope you can find his whereabouts and reconnect. My brother died when he was 23, about 11 years ago and I sure wish I could have one more day to talk to him. Your brother doesn't know what he's missing. Good luck, hope you can find a way to dig up some info on him.

Anne

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit