Hello everyone, im new :)

by Atomar76 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Atomar76
    Atomar76

Hey everyone, Im new haha. My name is Tom and i live in Adelaide, South Australia.. and i was bored and i searched for jehovahs witnesses hoping to find something to amuse me and i came across this forum and i thought it would be for like ACTUAL jehovahs witnesses (are there still practicing JW's on here?) but your all like DF or just like ones that have left... and well SO AM I! :) and i tell you... im absolutely LOVING IT! haha.. sorry.. But my parents have been dragging me along to meetings, field service EVERYTHING since i was born until about say.. 10 months ago when i just said "no way man... no way am i goin back to those ppls" and so i stopped going and its been real good. My brother left about 2 years before i did, but hes living in the UK now. But yeah i was just fed up with all of their beliefs yknow.. it feels great to be free. Well if theres any other australians or even anyone really heh, then add me to your MSN or email me at [email protected] or just reply to this post with your email!! Thanks guys, Take care.

-Tom

• Brummie
    Brummie

Welcome

good story

Where in the UK is your brother living?

Brummie

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

Welcome Tom! Glad to have you here.

• smack
    smack

G'day Tom

Steve

in Hobart

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

WELCOME TOM!!!

Enjoy your freedom, and welcome to the board!!!

Walter

Ontario District Overbeer

• franklin J
    franklin J

Hi tom, I am new too. My name is Frank and I am from New York. I left JWs 25 years ago to build a new life for myself and I just discovered this website. I think it is great and I am so excited that there are so many of us out there from around the globe.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Welcome Atomar and Franklin!!

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

A big Welcome to Franklin too!

• Dimples
    Dimples

Welcome Tom!

Welcome Frank!

Glad to have you here with us.

Dimples