I SHOCKED MY HUSBAND

by free will 14 Replies latest jw friends

• free will
    free will

well, i thought this too funny afterward. - i answered my hubby's comment with "For Christ's Sake". His immediate response was - wow- i never heard you talk that way before. (he was what a jw would call an unbelieving mate.) i thought he's right. i'm on the road to psychological freedom. go me!!!!! (yeah i felt a little guilty after i realized but oh well. i said bless you once last month too. i'm pretty comfortable with my happy birthday's.

• Hamas
    Hamas

Well done.

I don't think Christ would be too bothered, unless you allow him to be.

After all, he's been a figment of peoples imaginations for over 2000 years !

www.jesusneverexisted.com

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Free Will,

I know exactly what you mean (i think). Actually, when first free from the shackles of the JWs, i used to cuss quite a bit more, just for fun--not anger, just because i could. Now that's calmed down and I reserve the expletives for when i really want to use them. Congratulations on your freedom!

Pat

• shamus
    shamus

Ha ha! My step-mom's favorite cuss word!

She says.. J-EEEEZUS CHEEERIST.... what the hell was that?

Don't feel guilty.. feel happy!

• franklin J
    franklin J

it you think happy birthday is fun...wait until you get to Merry Christmas!

good for you! keep up the good positive attitude!

• Brummie
    Brummie

Congrats on your freedom, soon you will progress to saying " I couldnt give a flying fook" and then we will have something to celebrate.

Brummie

• mizpah
    mizpah

Freedom to cuss and swear??? Isn't that a bit immature?

• Gopher
    Gopher

Don't kid yourself. Even some JW's cuss and swear. And almost everybody "thinks" those words when confronted with harmful irrationality and stupidity from oneself or others, but the "loyal Christian" doesn't actually say what he's thinking.

Is "for Christ's sake" really swearing?? C'mon, now... for Christ's sake!!! Jeeeee-sus.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Freedom to cuss and swear??? Isn't that a bit immature?

No. It feels ******* good to swear sometimes.

• kyria
    kyria

I think it's more immature to think that some god will disapprove of you for a random sound you choose to form with your mouth in order to communicate an interior feeling with another human. It's the principle behind it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit