Several news videos now available

by Jourles 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Jourles
    Jourles

If you haven't seen them in the past directly on TV, you can view several *new* news videos at http://www.dirtclod.com.

• Aztec
    Aztec

J, you do great work! I see the BOE letters are still there as well... You rock!

~Aztec

• Room 215
    Room 215

Congratulations Jourles,

You've done the website EXACTLY right.... a total absence of inflammatory rhetoric... just the (damning) facts, m'am.....

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Thanks Jourles. Great site

Devon McBride

• talesin
    talesin

Thanks,

you're doing a great thing - must be helping many in making the hardest decision of their lives. By providing information, without the rhetoric.

talesin

• Valis
    Valis

Jourles...did you resolve all of the legal crap? I'm asking for a specific reason...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• sf
    sf

Just added it to my yahoo profile that is stuffed full with watchtower url's. Thank you for your time and effort in putting your excellent site together for so many.

sKally

• kj
    kj

Awesome! That is a goldmine of information! Thanks for making it available.

kj

• Jourles
    Jourles

Valis - One can never be assured if all legal matters are cleared up. Know what I mean? My last isp pissed their pants and pulled the plug on my site due to a supposed 'phone call' from WTS legal. Idiots. This new isp states very clearly in their TOS that a letter must be received to remove any alleged copyright infringing items. It has been over a month and so far no word on the BOE letters. Also, my ex-elder source is copying a whole bunch of new BOE letters to add to the gallery. Not sure how long it may take to get them though...

• Simon
    Simon

Nice work Jourles

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit