New Message to all the managers of ...............

by primitivegenius 11 Replies latest jw friends

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius
    New Message to all the managers of ...........................

Hi, I was just browsing the members list and I came across a dodgy one, by the name of UK_Hamas, whose homepage on msn was escape the watchtower, I thought you might like to know. Didn't look kosher, as it were. Ok, thanks.

hahhha we apparently got a bright one here huh hamas lol........................ oh and i think she was checking you out dude lol

if they only knew that both the managers..................... were regulars here lol hummmm <evil laugh>

• berylblue
    berylblue

Help me out here please, Primitive. From where did that post come? Who are the managers, and what are they managing?

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

hahah its a jw group on msn established a few years ago for singles to hook up in but apparently its in the hands of evil non jws now heheheh

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

BA (Hooligan)-

Of course YOU'D think so, wouldn't ya?

• talesin
    talesin

<----------

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Well Hamas, at least the avatar is was cuter this time around !

Perhaps a more obvious strategy, with grovelling apolagizing may work better for you. Good luck.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

xjw-

Why you ruinin' all the fun?

• talesin
    talesin

SP

check profile - already deleted

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

SP Mods were already onto it before I posted. There's hope yet though. If TraumaHound can be reactivated, then anything is possible.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

xjw-

I know the mods were (shoot, we all were), but you could've let him have his fun without calling him out .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit