Phew! Sick with the worst flu like virus in years and nothing I can do about it.

by macys 6 Replies latest social physical

• macys
    macys

Last week I came home from school early not feeling well. By 5 o'clock I was shaking, had a high fever, body aches all over, headache, nausea, dizziness, muscle cramps everything you can think of. I thought I was lucky because everyone in my school is sick and I seemed to not get it for weeks.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Sorry to hear that , having the flu sucks.... Be sure to drink plenty of water and theraflu (over the counter flu medication in USA) is wonderful stuff ;)
  • macys
    macys
    Thanks. I an not a doctor person so unless I am dying I wont go but this one has caught me by surprise cause I have not been sick in years. Literally not since 2009. Not a flu not a cold not even a sniffle. And then wham! This!
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher
    I hope you get over this very soon. For me, having 'flu makes me feel like total misery.
  • TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Get well soon!

A clogged nose and sore throat attack me twice each year. Thats a sign that my immune system is active.

You should not forget to relax exhaustingly, because your soul and body now needs a pause and your immune systems wants to recover.

• macys
    macys
    Thanks guys for the tips! Yeah I am miserable. My boyfriend said if he injects me with his semen that it will be an immune booster. I am thinking about it. Anyone hear of this before?
  • TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou
    That tip is really a pleasing form to strenghten your system... soul and body with love injection. absolutley right.
    Sex is the best form of strenghtening immune system.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit