Mistakes made by GB.

by Hellothere 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

"The Governing Body is neither inspired nor infallible. Therefore, it can err in doctrinal matters or in organizational direction".

I know this subject been talked about before. Most seem too think it's about errors in new light. But the more I think about what they wrote, it's seems they addressing much bigger issues.

"The Governing Body is neither inspired nor infallible. Therefore, it can err in doctrinal matters( Doctrine (from Latin: doctrina, meaning "teaching, instruction") is a codification of beliefs or a body of teachings or instructions, taught principles or positions, as the essence of teachings in a given branch of knowledge or in a belief system. DOGMA)] or in organizational direction(what the organization wants to be in the future)". One thing if they said hundred years ago they went wrong direction. But now they basically admitting is over for org. Sure they are to proud too say what mistakes. But this is the closest that watchtower gonna go admitting they mess things up.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

they aren't infalible or inspired, yet listening to them is liken to listening to the voice of Jesus ( who is infalible! ) and Jehovah directs them and he never lies! (but directs them to lie???) Would Jehovah and Jesus trust them ( as they claim) if they published false information-because the new light wasn't on!) ? It's laughable and how gullible we have been to ever buy into their lies.

• Ding
    Ding

It's kind of like saying, "I have sinned" but never admitting to anything specific.

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

"It's kind of like saying, "I have sinned" but never admitting to anything specific" That's exactly what they done. Like rank and file they shouldn't get a pass. They should go out and be specific about what they done.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Yes, the governing body is inspired. Inspired is not limited to getting visions or words directly from God.

Inspired means where did the idea come from.

They were inspired by God because they got their ideas from the Bible.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

They GB pays lip service to their own fallibility, but make no mistake, the rank-and-file are expected to behave as though they’re infallible.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Rattigan 350, If I give someone curd to drink, and he falls asleep, and i drive a tent pin through his head, can i say God inspired me to do that? IF I commit adultery and have the spouse killed, can I say God inspired me to do that? If I accept a bribe and cause an innocent person to die, can I say God inspired me to do that?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

You can say anything you like ,however it doesn`t mean its true or even factual .

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The Governing Body(tm)(Pee be upon them), don't care. They're only promoting their fake religion that is a thin disguise for a big Business, for their own personal ends.

Thus, they get to have it any way they want, depending upon which gives them money, assets and the ability to protect their like minded paedophiles.

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Their doctrines and orgs directions ( preach preach preach) haven't change last hundred year. So they must have realised last year's now, that they made totally wrong decisions. It's time to stop this little charade governing body and confess things. What things have you made wrong decisions about?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit