The first rule of beard club...

by GrreatTeacher 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

...is you don't start growing a beard in the spring! You start growing it in the fall, keep your chin warm in the winter, and then shave it off for warm weather. At least that's how it works in my household and in the northern hemisphere where the GB are.

I have the sneaking suspicion that there is going to be a steep learning curve for many.

Will they know to trim it along their jawbone properly? Neckbeards are not cool!

Will they know where to cut in for a goatee?

Will they know how to trim the ends to keep it from looking ragged?

But most importantly, do they know how to trim that soul patch and keep it from looking like it's own beard within a beard?!?

Anybody feel a local needs part coming? 😁

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The first rule of beard club... is to never talk about Beard Club ;)

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I'd like a brother to sport a Prince style pinstripe beard and see if he gets away with it.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Thanks, Brother Durden

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."

• Terry
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

"Next we will sing song number 8567, Purple Reign."

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Looks like the brother in the front row left had tight pants on and was made to put loose ones over top!

Then I looked closer and realized he has a whole extra leg! -- AND a really bad beard!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Terry, you must have Princess Kate doing the photoshopping

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Surely* the first rule of beard club is to say that you were going to grow a beard all along and this is not a reaction to anything and that nothing has changed at all?

* I'll try not to call you Shirley in the future

• NotFormer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit