I've Never seen anything quite like this interview

by TerryWalstrom 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Thanks for the vid, TerryWalstrom.

I've seen a few of Jesse Lee Peterson's interviews before.

Like someone said, he pulls no punches and doesn't let people get away with anything.

He is all for African-Americans taking responsibility for themselves and working to improve their lot in life.

He disagrees with affirmative action and simply wants a level playing field. I remember watching him interview some young black student who was claiming oppression and racism (at a top uni like Harvard or Yale, can't remember which one). It was funny watching him try to reason with her.

He is one of a number of black voices that black people (and, indeed, people of any colour) would do well to hear and listen to.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

I tell ya what i thought was interestong from the break was the young man he was interviewing. He demonstrated many hallmarks that witnesses shows woth regard to indoctrination. In the end the interviewer lead him back around and tried to connect dots for him on contradictory viewpoints, and it was a interesting listen start to finish, but that initial exchange with his description of his “calling” and early preaching was a crazy listen.

• LV101
    LV101

No analyzation needed re/the young man's hype about his toddler calling -- his father a preacher thus monkey see/monkey do. It would take some moxie to be interviewed by Jesse Lee Peterson.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit