What JW Teaching Did You Never Quite Totally Accept???

by minimus 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

never did believe:

ban on oral sex; who are they kidding?

Dates; please, have you never learned anything from 1874, 1914, et al?

Shunning of family members. This is a stupid, anti-family concept that even Paul would not approve of.

What the heck is really wrong with birthdays? Keep your answer about the dead baker, ok? And John was beheaded because of Salome and her pa; NOT a birthday celebration.

After a time, the spirituality of the elder body. This is a cruel farce; it never was true, but in the 90's the elder bodies seem to have completely gone downhill in all aspects. They say that cream rises to the top; but when the best leave or are to smart to become elders, who is left? Yep; scum rises to the top too.

• arancia
    arancia

the j.w teaching that I never quite totally accept were few,1making bussiness in the k.h. 2 to make use of contraceptive ( they are as bad as smoking if not worst ) 3the cruel df practises (how can you have witnesses if the case is related to sex affairs 5 the theocratic lies( God is trufh,the Bible does not mention of authorized lies,in any case.)6 fixed ministry hours.7 hypocrisy.This were the things that start it all my personal investigation ,with a plus that never and nobody will never escuse ,child abuse. ARANCIA

• minimus
    minimus

Didya ever "believe" that the Society knew more than we did, so we should just trust them?.....I did, for a long time.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

SamFrancisoJim: Thank you for the clarification. I am beginning to think you are my little jiminey cricket.

great post.

Love ya all

Orangefatcat..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit