You May Now Embrace the Bride!

by jp1692 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Dont know about any you, but I did way more than e,embrace or kiss. Life partner

• tiki
    tiki

This is ridiculous. But then given the source not surprising. Next perhaps a you and the bride may now shake hands.

The thing about giving sensitive sexual topic parts to young or new converts though is appalling. What are they thinking? In the first place it is not in good taste or appropriate to have talks on those subjects with prepubescents in the audience.... That cult is sick. Maybe they'll adopt some Islamic type rules about things next. Can't believe I was part of that mess.....so glad and happy to be long gone.

• no-zombie
    no-zombie

This "embrace" thing is most likely someone's great idea for that individual wedding. Ether way its relatively easy to find out by just getting a copy of the latest outline. As we all know. there is a outline for everything ... and the marriage talk and vows is just one. Just get a PIMO elder to go online a get a copy of it.

• jp1692
    jp1692
    NZ: Just get a PIMO elder to go online a get a copy of it.

I would if I knew any PIMO elders. But I don’t. That’s why I posted the question here.

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Hi jp1692

It's over on avoidjw. Its talk no s 41 e.

cheers

jtg

Not sure if I can cut and paste it here. https://faithleaks.org/wiki/documents/f/fb/S-41-E-07.pdf

• jp1692
    jp1692

Thanks Jonah.

That outline is 12 years old. I wonder if it’s still current or not. Either way, the phrase in question would be said after the last line in that outline, which frankly is kind of weird:

“It is my happy pleasure to introduce to this marriage gathering Brother and Sister _______.”

Nothing like a little spiritual incest, y’all!

• blondie
    blondie

jp1692, I bet Atlantis has a recent copy.

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

NO FUCKING WAY!!!!

• Ronin
    Ronin

JP, What do you need?

• Ronin
    Ronin

The version that was posted here is the exact same one they are still using :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit