Personalized Borg Number-plates!!!!

by Disassociated Lady 2 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• Disassociated Lady 2
    Disassociated Lady 2

Hi All,

Last week I was travelling in the U.K. when a car overtook me. I noticed its numberplate which read 'JW 04 ORG'!!

I couldnt believe it, I wonder how much the Borg are charging for these?

Are there any of these in the U.S., although I guess they would be different to the UK ones.

Another way of making more money :-/

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I remember when the "personalized Borg plates" used to read YHWH

Question: I get the JW Org thing, but what does the number 4 have to do with the Borg?

• Disassociated Lady 2
    Disassociated Lady 2

I think that it may have been the 4th number plate sold if they are new here.... :-/ xx

• MightyV8
  • cofty
    cofty

The Cult won't make any money from this. Personal plates in the UK are sold by the DVLA.

• Biahi
    Biahi

I once saw a plate that read R U A JW2

• Biahi
    Biahi

Could be that JW 4 ORG means JW for the organization?

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

The license plates are not issued by the Watchtower organization and they aren't making any money off them. They are government issued license plates but nstead but individuals can purchase personalized plate if they choose to If someone already has the license plate you want you can add an extra number or letter to it so that it becomes different from the one that has already been issued to someone else.

Hence if a JW wants JW Org but it's already taken, can be changed to JW-org - 4 or JW-Org - 5....etc.

I wonder if they count time as they drive?

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

Gonna get a plate that says eff jw org.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Here in UK you can get exjw license plates. I nearly bought one when Stan Livedeath bought his. I'm sure when he sees this thread he will post a photo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit