Secrect Santa Again This Year????

by kelpie 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

It was great fun! I got a Shania Twain CD, and sent some Le Crouset stuff (oven glove) to someone else.

I was having a few silly moments last year and mentioned that I would like a Harrier jump-jet for Xmas.

Cassi and Max picked up on it and sent me a model of the Harrier all the way from the US!

Englishman.

• berylblue
    berylblue

This is so much fun. This is my first Xmas since 1980 or so....I'm in.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Last year was a loy lot of fun and I'd love to participate this year but I don't know where I will be in December. So I can't play. I got some great stuff fron from mac last year and still have some of the insense.

i can' spell

• kelpie
    kelpie

Ok.. This is the final call for anyone wanting particpate in the secrect santa.

I will be organising people to send gifts to over the weekend. If you haven't already, please PM or email me with your address details so that secret person can send you ur chrissy present!!!!!!!!!!

All aboard the CHRISTMAS TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love kelps

• Xena
    Xena

Count me in.....I didn't do it last year as it is still difficult for me to get into the "christmas" frame of mine with anyone except my daughter who nags me into it...

unscrouge me ya'll

• Simon
    Simon

I got a lovely model car with clock built-in last year which reminds me how late I am with everything

A nice touch was a note including a picture of the family of the person sending it.

We'd like to do it again. It's great if, like us, you never kept in touch with non-JW relatives and now your JW ones shun you.

• smack
    smack

email sent to the sheepdog

Steve

• mouthy
    mouthy

xjw_b12......Your BAD!!!! trying to get me df from here also ....lol

• kelpie
    kelpie

Evening All...

I was hoping to give you all names to send your present to but I am still awaiting alot of people's details..

Things I need are:

Your Name (not log on name tho make sure you let me know who you are on the board)

Your Address to send the present to

Following is the list of people I need details for. Please send them to me via PM or [email protected]

calamity Jane

Caligal

Country Woman

cruzenheart

dr

Elsewhere

Emma

Gadget

iiz2cool

Joannadandy

Lady Lee

lisavagas420

Lutece

Mouthy

Mulan

Nilfun

onacruse

outnfree

PettyGrudger

rayzorblade

shera

Smack

Stinky Pants

Talesin

Termite 35

Valis

xjw-b12

Zoewrex

If you would like to make a post in here of things you are interested it, it will make it easier for the person buying you the present....

Kelps

• smack
    smack

easy, bar stuff. shot glasses and stubby holders. simple shit for a simple bloke

Steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit