May 14, 2017 TO ALL BODIES OF ELDERS Re: Public Reading of Study Material at Congregation Meetings

by wifibandit 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

I read whatever I wanna read, ya dig?!

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

OMG!!!! See the GB is not Controlling, micromanaging, or OCD about things that matter not at all!

Imagine if they payed this kind of time and attention to - I don't know - actually helping people?
    Or - if they were concerned about teaching elders to be able to think on their own (even trust them to) about non doctrinal matters?

I truly hate them with the heat of a supernova!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I wonder when they are going to ask for a urine sample!

Soon? I would be happified to provide one. Piss on them!

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Nah, their not going to be needing urine samples, they will all be microchiped eventually. Of course, this will be so the elders can better monitor the flock when the GT starts.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Repeat after me, eye before E except after sea. I think they are splitting hairs here.

• Landy
    Landy
    I wonder when they are going to ask for a urine sample.

They've been taking the piss for years.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Jehovahs Witnesses like , no love , to say they are "THE" Bible based christian religion on earth today Spiritually directed by Jehovah and Christ Jesus who base their beliefs solely on the Bible.

May 14, 2017 TO ALL BODIES OF ELDERS Re: Public Reading of Study Material at Congregation Meetings

And then they send something like this to their congregations? My mind boggles.

• millie210
    millie210

I wonder if this letter in any way ties in to their troubles with half quoting various reference materials from other authors?

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks for sharing. Talk about micromanagement ! Jesus. Perhaps too many elders were conducting WT Studies and not reading scriptures out of the Bible - who knows ? I mean in the bigger picture the WT leaders value their own pretend " wisdom " than they do the Bible- but in order to keep controlling the JW masses they have to keep giving the APPEARANCE that they value the Bible's opinion over their own- even if in reality they really don't.

Once again- it's all about OUTWARD appearance in order to maintain control over the JW " flock " . Kind of how I see this

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit