Where We Jews (and Religionists) Have Not Been So Forthcoming

by David_Jay 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• A Believer
    A Believer

Rebel...ok? It's funny to think Jesus couldn't have been the messiah though after reading the Bible.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Punk, you summed everything up about these self indulgent " ego" threads perfectly" Right now I am dealing with REAL life problems that bring me in to the gutter" And I wish you all the best mate.

Take care Punk.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Thanks Reb. I'm holding on...here's proof....

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

David_Jay - "...and belong to a real religion..."

fukitol - "WTF?"

I think he meant "a real religion... as opposed to a crazy-ass fundy religion"...

...like the WTS, for example.

• fukitol
    fukitol

Viviane:

Heartsafire, I am truly disturbed by the way you went after David Jay on his anti-slavery comments. It was morally offensive.

I was very surprised by this allegation about Heartsafire who is normally only very kind and encouraging with her comments and tried to find these alleged offensive comments by her but was unable. How about you quote them or post a link Viviane?

• fukitol
    fukitol

And what is this all about?

Heartsafire, I find your use of slave labor to type our posts praising Pol-Pot to high quite offensive.

When did Heartsafire praise Pol-Pot, Viviane? She would seem to be about the last person on this forum to ever do such a thing?

• fukitol
    fukitol

Vidiot - Sorry but I still fail to see how the Jewish religion is any more 'real' than any other religion. Please elaborate.

Vidiot10 hours ago

David_Jay - "...and belong to a real religion..."

fukitol - "WTF?"

I think he meant "a real religion... as opposed to a crazy-ass fundy religion"...

...like the WTS, for example.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I was very surprised by this allegation about Heartsafire who is normally only very kind and encouraging with her comments and tried to find these alleged offensive comments by her but was unable. How about you quote them or post a link Viviane?

Heartsafire said people concerned with facts were misers and sharks. This is an illustration of how it looks when you decides facts and reality are irrelevant. I purposely picked outrageous examples to highlight the absurdity of that notion.

It's also an excellent illustration that more people need to read Swift and Machiavelli.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit