• Xena
    Xena

uuummm my first post was about the *cough* various uses of a banana

hasn't really gotten much better.....lol ah well

Nice to meet you skiz...

• Mac
    Mac

Wow......

I thought I did but, checked back to see if I was right before posting......way off base!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I remembered another post due to some response that stuck with me.

mac, of the "I only have a few brain cells remaining " class

• rocketman
    rocketman

Welcome skiz!

*in the meantime, I'll search for xena's first post*

• Aztec
    Aztec

Oh how funny! Stinky was indeed argumentative from the get go. Xena was talking about bananas, Rocket was predicting the war in Iraq and I was saying hello. I guess we have pretty good memories...LOL!

~Aztec

• Simon
    Simon

The 'expiring' of posts does nothing other than allow you to post more. It's a rolling limit designed to protect the site form spammers (limiting any damage that can be done) and also to make sure everyone can have an equal say and prolific posters with a lot of time on their hands can't dominate. It also, slightly, prevents people using the main forum as a chat room.

So, nothing happens to the posts, they stay exactly where they are but when the clock ticks round and they become older than 24 hours then they no longer count to the tally when calculating your posting limit.

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

Not really, but I remember being overwelmed with all the info I found on this site, the first month I was here, I was spending over 8 hours a day, so it helped a lot.

btw, welcome skiz !!!!!!!!!!!!

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

welcome to the board :)

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    What exactly happens in 1 day and 9 hours ?

You disappear

just kidding

hello and welcome to the forum

plum

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Welcome Skiz!

Yes, I vaguely remembered my first post.

Actually, I made my first post to Jourles thread back in January 2003.

But Qwerty, more or less, made my visits here initially, fun and well worth it.

Here is my first post: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/16/44251/623258/post.ashx#623258

From 1 to well over 3000, hard to believe I lasted this long.

• smack
    smack

welcome David.

Most of the wimmen here are owned by Brummie, Elsewhere and Doc. Until you are allowed to actually address the women directly, all posts are to go via Brummie Eleswhere or Doc. If you are caught trying to talk directly with the women, you will be taken out back and painted with honey and thrown into a nest of ants.

Once you have worked out what the buttons do, you'll see that there is nothing to fear here, (except RF and Prisca) and that I am joking.

Steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit