trolls?

by enoughisenough 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

didn't know where to post this topic so put it under entertainment....What do you thinks trolls are wanting to accomplish on this forum? Are they in it for entertainment? Are they doing research for the 9 faithful frauds? Are they trying to find out the identity of people here....Hey Troll, private message me...I will tell you! Come on trolls, state your business!

• TxNVSue2023
    TxNVSue2023

And you think JW's belive in imaginary creatures and here you are believing in trolls. Lol.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough
    "Trolling" redirects here. For the method of fishing, see Trolling (fishing). For other uses, see Troll (disambiguation).
    A revision of a Wikipedia article shows a troll vandalizing an article on Wikipedia by replacing content with an insult.

In slang, a troll is a person who posts or makes inflammatory, insincere, digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages online (such as in social media, a newsgroup, a forum, a chat room, an online video game) or in real life, with the intent of provoking others into displaying emotional responses,[2] or manipulating others' perception, thus acting as a bully or a provocateur. The behavior is typically for the troll's amusement, or to achieve a specific result such as disrupting a rival's online activities or purposefully causing confusion or harm to other people.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

seems I stuck a nerve!

• TxNVSue2023
    TxNVSue2023

Not really. Anyone who uses Wikipedia as a source says it all.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

does this suit you better:troll

3 of 3

noun (2)

: a lure or a line with its lure and hook used in trolling
    : a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content
    Internet trolls
    In the late 1980s, Internet users adopted the word "troll" to denote someone who intentionally disrupts online communities.Mattathias Schwart ( Mirriam-Webster )
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

maybe dear Sue is really ToMo3 having a bit of fun with us.

• vienne
    vienne

seems to me the original post is a troll.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

vienne, I will admit that I sometimes find this forum entertaining, but I have no hidden agenda.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Stan Livedeath: Sue did defend Tony Morris in another thread. Could she really be Tony?🤔

Not really. She's just another WT R&F keyboard warrior, trying to convince herself and others that WT is da Troof. Even though she claims to have been unfairly excommunicated, she still wants to feel that those who abused her are God's agents on earth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit