My first Game...

by Bubbles 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Bubbles
    Bubbles

We had our first game today....

and my mom posted this under my profile by accident so we had to edit it a bit...mothers

oooops

Xena of the Proud Mom Class lol and the to much in a hurry to post Class

• Brummie
    Brummie

AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• Valis
    Valis

Hi Bethany...long time no see squirt! Maybe you remember the long haired freak boy that stayed at your house some time ago. Its great the mom lets you post here and its great you look like her too otherwise I would have to imagine what your dad would look like in a cheer leading outfit and do we really want to go THERE? *LOL* My daughter is doing cheerleading too so I know it must be fun for you!. lookin good!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

That is a cute kid!! A bet she's having a ton of fun.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Well, Hi there again Bethany!! I just saw your post to Little Toe's thread, and I had no idea you are Xena's daughter!

Welcome indeed! Your Mom is great, and you're a cutie too

btw, you wanna see some pics of me in a cheer-leader's outfit? LOL

Craig

• Bubbles
    Bubbles

Hi Brummie that is a cute kittie picture. My mom says you are nice. Glad you like my pictures.

I remember you Travis you have the hedgehogs. I have a hamster now and Missy the cat we had when you were here, she isn't dead yet. I cheer for basketball and football what does your daughter cheer for?

Stinkypants your name makes me laugh. Yea I am having fun

onacruise my mom and I would really like to see pictures of you in a cheerleaders outfit

Happy Halloween to everyone!

• onacruse
    onacruse

LOLOL...ok, Beth, I'll see what I can do. I'll call seven006 (he's really good at PhotoShop)...maybe he'll even do up AlanF, Farkel, and Simon as cheerleaders too.

Muuuahaahhahaha

Craig

edit to add: And Valis, too. Dreadlocks as a cheer-leader...

• Valis
    Valis

Bethany...she cheers for the Center Point High School Team, not too far from you, just a bit west and south actually.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Happy Halloween to everyone!

Happy Halloween to you too Bethany. I sure like that lil bat .

Do you know Jenny who posts here? She is also a real gem, its good to have you both around..

PS< I am only nice when I get catnip :)

Brummie

• shotgun
    shotgun

AWWW....a thread which leaves you feeling warm and fuzzy inside because of the love involved.

Cute pics thanks for sharing...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit