Another JW related murder/suicide

by La Capra 12 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• little witch
    little witch

Excellent Work, Nathan.

Thankyou for educating the public.

• La Capra
    La Capra

Nathan, I am not sure that Stephanie was a JW. Her funeral was at a mortuary, not the Kingdom Hall. However, it is ironic, that Leo, the murderer got to attend my brother's wedding celebration, and I, who have never murdered anyone, did not get to attend. They'd rather associate with murderers than someone who disassociated... Soon I will point that out to my mother. The irony WILL NOT be wasted on her. The boy, who is ten, attends a very small school (with my nieces), only about 40 kids (K-8). This is something that will be with them always, so long as they are in their little town. I sincerely hope someone is thinking clearly and decides to get them all out of there into a fresh start where people won't really know what happened. My nieces deserve a nicer childhood than what has just been set before them. They will have a difficult enough time reconciling that the "God they believe in" will resurrect Leo AND Stephanie, without people constantly thinking about what their uncle did. Shoshana

• Loris
    Loris

Nathan that was an exellent letter to the editor. Educating the public about the WTS is the only way it will be brought to it's knees.

Take away the facade of saintliness. Expose them for what they really are.

Loris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit