PFIZER DOCUMENTS and the ugly truth about the cover up

by Terry 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

VIDEO : WHAT’S IN THE PFIZER DOCUMENTS? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Y_W_30hsM&t=51s

BRIEF SUMMARY

- The release of the Pfizer documents was the result of a lawsuit against the FDA by a lawyer named Aaron Siri.

- FDA tried to hide documents for 75 years, but a judge released them

- Journalists struggle to understand technical language in the 55,000 monthly documents

- Twitter colluded with White House, CDC, and possibly DHS to de-platform and smear journalist

- 2500 experts responded to journalist's call for help in analyzing released documents

Pfizer documents reveal the greatest crime against humanity

- Tiny woman Amy Kelly organized 3,500 experts to analyze 55,000 documents per month

- 58 reports were produced to reveal the truth about the Pfizer documents

Pfizer knew vaccines didn't work to stop COVID and caused adverse events

- Pfizer's internal documents identified vaccine failure and COVID as a side effect

- Pfizer hired 2400 full-time staffers to process paperwork of adverse events and prepare for future flood

Young adults were not informed of the elevated risk of heart damage from the COVID-19 vaccine.

- Propaganda on social media, TV, and news outlets influenced young adults to get vaccinated.

- The CDC claimed the spike protein stays in the injection site, but doctors had no evidence to support where it goes.

Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine lipid nanoparticles bio-distribute throughout the body, including the brain and ovaries, with no known mechanism for removal.

- Pfizer's own language confirms the biodistribution of the vaccine's lipid nanoparticles throughout the body.

- The lipid nanoparticles accumulate in various organs over time, including the brain, liver, adrenals, spleen, and ovaries, with no known mechanism for removal.

Time and summary
    [02:07]

The speaker discusses the Pfizer documents and their significance.

[04:07]

Pfizer documents reveal internal experiments and injections

[06:16]

Journalist de-platformed for reporting on women's health after mRNA injection

[08:21]

Pfizer documents reveal the greatest crime against humanity

[10:07]

Pfizer knew vaccines didn't work to stop COVID and caused adverse events

[12:12]

Young adults were not informed of the elevated risk of heart damage from the COVID-19 vaccine.

[14:04]

Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine lipid nano-particles bio-distribute throughout the body, including the brain and ovaries, with no known mechanism for removal.

---------------------------------

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Thanks looks like the governing body will be on the wrong side of history

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

The GB should be used to that by now.

If Elon Musk hadn't bought Twitter and spilled some of its dark secrets, we wouldn't understand the depth of the problem, in that government had effectively achieved a frightening level of control, one that they have not really relinquished. The ability to present a narrative from multiple agencies made it look like they had better info than they did. But the ability to shout down --and shut down-- dissenting voices is a reminder of just how close it is to achieving enough authority to start the cascade that leads to totalitarianism.

Geez, I have become more paranoid than I ever thought I would...

• Terry
    Terry

For about the last decade I have felt increasingly that I'm living in one of Grimm's Fairy Tales.
    The amount of corruption, cover-up, sell-out, conspiracy, flim-flam, and flap-doodle that goes on
    every day combined with the real-life rise of robots, Artificial Intelligence and the clamor for nuclear war
    by Democrats just can't be happening...but it is.

• gavindlt
    gavindlt

Hilarious. Poor governing body. Bloodguilty like the rest.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

The GB still haven’t done a U turn on vax mandates for all theocratic schools. The data is obvious now it’s harmful but they continue to insist on these harmful jabs.

The GB are definitely causing division. I have heard of some going to schools who haven’t kept up with boosters and in fact haven’t had any boosters for over a year, and others on the school getting irate that they had to get boosted just before the school.

Other examples of folks who had not taken any they were fully unvaccinated and the CO pressured them to go and get three before the pioneer school or SKE or Kingdom ministry school.

there is confusion over what fully vaccinated means, to some if it’s been six months since your last shot then you are no longer fully vaccinated.

The coordinator has been told to check with everyone planning on attending any school and report to the CO. He then reports to the branch who report to the GB.

Im amazed they still haven’t done that long expected U turn.

the numbers of people who can’t go to the schools will increase as it’s been longer than six months since last jab

• Lightgrowsbrighter
    Lightgrowsbrighter

Terry: The amount of corruption, cover-up, sell-out, conspiracy, flim-flam, and flap-doodle that goes on every day combined with the real-life rise of robots, Artificial Intelligence and the clamor for nuclear war by Democrats just can't be happening...but it is.

What is disturbing to me is how many people STILL ignore these facts and support the Democrats twisted agenda.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They are not doing their U-turn on the coronavirus shot. They know it is dangerous, yet they expect people to trust in joke-hova for that shot to not seriously harm them. If it does, they are supposed to serve that abomination, even giving their lives for that thing, so it can get even more praise. If anything, I am waiting to see directive soon that the whole congregation has to get the cancer shot, and you can get disfellowshipped for not staying up to date with your shots at 6-month intervals.

• Riley
  • SydBarrett
    SydBarrett

" If anything, I am waiting to see directive soon that the whole congregation has to get the cancer shot,"

So in your words its a 'cancer' shot, a 'torture' shot,a 'blood clot shot" a "make heart stop suddenly" shot. Anything else? Also I believe you forget to tell everyone for the 10,000th time about Quercetin.

Silly kook.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit