interview with an apostate- morpheus

by _Morpheus 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ well played nick . Well played.

@humbled- yea i remember all to well as a faithful jw thinking all apostates were raving lunatics and you only need to see one or two bad examples to reinforce it and it becomes written in stone.

I would say that the reality is most who choose to leave are far from the odd ball raving loon you may see. We left for a principled reason. Be it ever changing doctrine in my case, or child abuse or the pharisaical rules or anyone of the dozens of reason people have cited, there is almost always a well thought out reason. The price for leaving is high and few pay it out of some mental imbalance or the oportunity to foaming at the mouth apostates. The org refuses to let anyone have a voice and they are bleeding people as a result.

• TD
    TD

I spend so much more time with my kids now instead of chasing the hamster wheel of jw life. god life is so much better and full now! even my downtime is better. no guilt wondering what jw activity im missing.

Priceless!

Thanks for sharing, Morpheus

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Interesting Morph, thanks. But I was looking for explanation for becoming collapse denier.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Nice one Morph! Thanks for sharing๐Ÿ˜€

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit