Dating “worldly” woman

by campaign of hate 17 Replies latest jw friends

• St George of England
    St George of England

He's still recovering...let him sleep for goodness sake!

George

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Does your wife like her too?

• stillin
    stillin

Did she turn out to be a guy? Tell the story!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Abducted???...never can trust these online dating sites you know.

• campaign of hate
    campaign of hate

Hey! So all went well, I think.

Conversation was a bit awkward at times, but managed to get through it 😬

Didnt run into any witnesses which was defiantly a plus.

Setting up a second date as we speak.

sorry for the delay, I don’t frequent the site as much I did when I first joined, that being about 100 times a day at the time 😂. Now it’s more like twice a day 😊

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

It sounds like you was just lucky if everything went well as you say.A good tip I read or heard about with first dates is not to have a full blown evening together with pre- dinner drinks maybe a show and then a meal together and the reason being usually you know within the first half hour whether you are both compatible and the rest of the evening can be hell if you both don`t click.

The suggestion was to meet for coffee at some public place and spend maybe a half hour to one hour getting to know each other better and do that a couple or a few times before having a full evening together .

Well I thought it was a sensible suggestion anyway.

Good luck

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Glad it went reasonably well. If she accepts a second date there is interest there that holds promise.

From the fact that you are worried about bumping into Witnesses I gather you are PIMO...with family ties perhaps.

If there is a third date...you have some thinking to do there COH.

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

And remember, two consenting adults can play tennis without notifying the congregation elders.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit