Here's my List of JW No-No's as I recall:
1. No giving or accepting Valentine Candy for students
2. No going to Home Coming Football games
3. No School Sports
4. No friends that are not JW's
5. No birthdays
6. No Mothers Day or Father's Day
7. No Thanksgiving Day
8. No Christmas
9. No voting
10. No Military Involvement
11. Cannot be a Police Officer
12. Cannot be a community leader or run for office
13. No dating Christians or anyone not a JW
14. Cannot sing the National Anthem
15. Cannot celebrate Veterans Day
16. Cannot say "Bless You" when someone sneezes
17. No garage sale shopping because items might be demonized
18. No blood transfusions
19. No giving to charities
20. No partaking of the New Covenant bread & wine "for the forgiveness of sins) Mt. 26: 27-28
21. Cannot preach the ministry of reconciliation since that supossedly ended in 1935
22. No beards allowed.
23. No smoking
24. No working for a Christian affiliated organization like the YMCA
25. No communicating with those who leave the Watchtower for Conscience Reasons (Mentally Diseased)
26. No college or university education
27. No praying to Jesus
28. Cannot worship Jesus
29. No school prom attendance
30. Cannot salute the flag of your country
31. Can...(Cannot)... Can...Perform Alternative Sevice In Place Of Military Service.
32. Cannot own a gun (Hunting Bow and Knives Are OK)
33. Cannot personally accept any of the promises in the New Testament (only for the GB - the remnanat of the 144K)
34. Cannot study bible with friends apart from a Watchtower service.
35. Cannot accept Jesus as your Mediator
36. Cannot give your spouse a gift on Mothers Day or Fathers Day
37. Cannot sing or listen to any gospel song
38. Cannot attend ANY Christian event
39. Cannot Celebrate Christs' Birth
40. Not allowed to be class president as a student
41. Not allowed to join a political party
42. Not allowed to have a personal relationship with Jesus.
43. Not allowed to sing to Jesus or talk to him in anyway.
44. Not allowed to change to a different church.
45. Not allowed to participate in most extracirricular activities at school
46. Not allowed to thank military verterans for their service.
47. Not allowed to read anything critical of the Watchtower
48. Not allowed to read Christian essays or commenrtaries.
49. No baby dedications
50. Not allowed to get baptized until fully indoctrinated into Watchtower Ideology
51. Cannot listen to Contemporary Christian Music
52. Cannot watch church services on TV
53. Cannot attend family reunions with Non-JW relatives
54. Cannot watch movies with A Christian moral theme like "Miracle on 34th Street"
55. Cannot say "amen" if in a situation when a Christian prays
56. Not allowed to give to charities like Red Cross in times of disasters
57. Cannot marry anyone not a JW
58. Not allowed to critisize the Governing Body in anyway.
59. Not allowed to engage in "Independent Thinking"
60. Not allowed to use the word: Grace
61. Not allowed to "Come to Jesus" so he can give you rest.
62. Not allowed to wear casual clothes to services
63. No Resurrection Day services
64. Not allowed to wear or own a cross.
66. Not allowed to say God Bless You.
67. Not allowed to sing Star Spangled Banner
68. No Christmas carols allowed
69. No telling the truth "to those not entitled to it".
Can you remember anything else we weren't allowed to do?