Watchtower’s Annual Meeting Announces More Odd Decreases in Literature and Online Content

by Disassociated Lady 2 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Disassociated Lady 2
  • Nicholaus Kopernicus
    Nicholaus Kopernicus

Jaw dropping information - thanks for the link.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Achilles heel which the JWS organization has to deal with is its very own core doctrines ie.1914, which by many inside the organization maybe even the GB members are starting to realize were false doctrines created specifically and intentionally by the Watchtower Publishing house .

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

YESSSSSSS!!

This has made my year. Watchtower is in panic mode. This is the business equivalent of a body shutting down its organs as it fights to survive. I know what comes next, heart failure, brain death then flatline.......................

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Bring it on!!

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

As time goes on and as these changes occur, I think there will be more and more JW's who will realize that us "apostates" aren't as crazy as they thought and they will little by little allow themselves to look into the other side of the story or at least soften up toward their family members who have left.

I've already seen a change in one of my staunch Elder Bro in Laws who seems to be of the mind set that say's "It may not be the truth but it's a good way of life and it's all I know". Although he sees the holes, he doesn't care, It doesn't matter at this point what they say or do, he'd rather play along than face the scary fact that he's been participating in a "group delusion" for 40+ years.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

So many lives have been so negatively affected by that literature, especially the ones for children. I guess some of our wishes do come true. That makes me very happy.

GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE!

• Nicholaus Kopernicus
    Nicholaus Kopernicus

I noted this in the letter coinciding with the AGM....

"No new content will be added to the following features on jw.org: “Bible Character Cards,” “Family Worship Projects,” “Illustrated Bible Stories,” “My Bible Lessons,” “Picture Activities,” “Study Activities for Children,” study guides for What Does the Bible Really Teach?, Young People Ask worksheets, and the video series What Your Peers
    Say. However, the existing content will remain for now on jw.org.
    "

In that this part of their web platform is to be frozen, I rather suspect that further haemorrhaging of bethelites working in digital departments will occur. The need for further savings is probably overwhelming. No bethelites are safe now!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

It is simply remarkable to how Jehovah is blessing his people with this ABUNDANCE of spiritual food.....

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

In view of this decline in literature production and distribution, it sounds like Jehovah wants the WTS to shut the fuck up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit