Short-sighted WT ?

by Tech49 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

As others have said look for them to sell patterson And or walkill while the real estate market is hot. If they do That it will definitely give them 10 more years. Remember folks "there has never been a more exciting time in wt. History!" As the c.o. has been saying! Lmao!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

They are severely myopic when it comes to planning for the future sustainability of the WT business. It comes with the territory of being in the : end of the world prediction business and having many recorded failures for others to see. I mean a business that is being a parasite praying on society's gullible with their predictions now that we are in the information age doesn't seem to have a very long shelf life they have stretched this generation thing beyond anything sane.

I don't think will see any brilliant ideas coming forth from the delusional narrow minded fools that have been running the show, Lett's comments about the money situation they are in,, kind of gives one a clue that these dumb assholes are going down with the Titanic in their tuxedos and baggy pants.

I see a big revolt coming where the GB can't use their powerful DF'n weapon and all hell brakes loose through all the branches(ww) and their property seized through out the world. This child molestation thing has given the WT corporation a very bad world wide reputation, this thing is going to blow up big in the Governing Body's face, the shit is just now starting to hit the fan, and these clowns think they can survive this. And this is why I think these assholes are on a suicide mission and will consistently make one major blunder after another till Watchtower Corporation is just history accept for some still delusional JW left standing.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

If the Watchtower Corporation had good business managers they would have gotten out of the business of predicting the end of the world decades ago to give themselves a softer landing instead of this situation they are now in. Their minds are so stuck on the delusion that they are the top guys in Jehovah's(the angry god) Organization. Now that is some serious shit to have guiding your brains to make decisions. This has forced them to make one major bad move after another they will never make any move that has lasting good for the survival of the corporation they will run it into the ground unless power is removed from these fools by some major over throw of their authority.

I leave room in my imagination for some benevolent forces held captive at all the branches to perhaps by leaks of sensitive information to put the breaks on some of the Governing Body's power hungry impulses and could lead to a no confidence vote of some sort I don't know. How much long will those at Bethel just let these clowns go on lying their ass off only time will tell.

What's that saying? You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time? Things got to be heating up at headquarters especially with all that has become public and court documented?

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

You can run this org on a few dollars per head and still make a profit.

Their old models of printing and building were sustained for their time, now they're selling assets and they'll keep selling assets for a while.

The scam is to keep building and sooo many witlesses are loving a brand new quick build for them, they WILL donate for a new hall even though the donations don't go towards the actual cost so they get to pay off the full value again over time in a "loan" after which it becomes JW property and they see no money from the sale, but then they get to build a brand new hall again - see how Jehoober grows the work, always needing new halls although you've effectively paid 3 times for them.

Sure some have seen this and are now apostates, but those being scammed can't talk to them and everything they ever said about it is a lie.

You consolidate halls and between the congregations it becomes murky who donated how much and how much each hall is paying off. Rinse and repeat every 10-15 years and you make anywhere from $50-150k/year per congregation.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The WTB&TS can only see as far as the inside of their eyelids because that is how close Armageddon is.

They rely heavily on the wisdom of a sock-puppet so as to not be leaning on their own understanding. They haven't figured out that THEY are the voice of the sock-puppet.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

Most of these elites are pretty old by now, at least in their 40s if not 50s or 60s, they don't need to worry about 20 years down the line they'll be dead by then.

@john.prestor, Good grief man...How old are you? People in their 40s don't qualify as "pretty old". And nowadays, with advancements in medicine and healthcare, even people in their 60s will most likely still be active and in fairly good health 20 years from now. Look at Betty White. Are you a teenager?

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

JOHNPRESTOR;

I also had a good laugh at your comment. I guess many people on this forum (aged 40 and up) have one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel 😂. Oh well..

But, getting back to the topic: I like BROKEBACK’s comment and it does in some way seem the JW religion is on a suicide mission and will go down with the figurative Titanic. I always felt that spiteful mass letter writing campaign to Russia was going to open the door to trouble for them. What were they thinking?

As SIR82 and other posters have said, I suspect the religion will try to introduce tithing. I don’t think this will go over well and it will probably push even more people out the door.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    LongHairGal - "...I always felt that spiteful mass letter writing campaign to Russia was going to open the door to trouble for them. What were they thinking?"

Remember... by all accounts, the leadership are all True Believers.

Sometimes I'm tempted to think that, on some level, they've concluded (or been advised by their lawyers, actually) that the Org's days are numbered, and are hoping that if they provoke "Satan's World" enough, it'll get fed up enough to "attack" them, and thusly trigger the Great Tribulation, bailing them out (the fact that their own eschatology states that "Babylon the Great" is supposed to be attacked first notwithstanding).

One thing is for sure... throughout history, every authoritarian regime in decline has preferred to crash-and-burn rather than institute necessary reforms.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Tech I agree with your analysis 100%. Have you read my oeuvre on this topic? I encourage you to look into my oeuvre.

In fact I wouldn’t dignify selling assets by calling it a “business model”. It is a firesale. It’s the absense of a business model. What will they do when the money runs out?

I would add to your post that there is a lot more cuts they could make and assets they could sell. They still have around 20,000 employees in branches worldwide. If they are not publishing books and magazines any more, then what do they need so many employees for? For all their administration and video production, wouldn’t a couple of thousand suffice? So a lot more lay offs and branch sales may be in the pipeline. And KHs too. The only real question is will they manage it in an orderly fashion or will it be a disorderly crash?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Maybe the reason why this chariot of Jehovah is slowing down is because Jah was never on it, it was always occupied and driven by lying and corrupt charlatans, who didn't have god's guiding holy spirit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit