Elevation to Godesses

by stillajwexelder 28 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I do not wish to hijack minimus's thread on the opposite sex -- but I think women are so wonderful that I think some should be elevated to the status of Godesses -especially here on this board -- now I am not against a bit of "false" worship -- so my two nominations are Vivamus (wrapped in Blue Bubblegum) and xena -- possibly stinkypantz -- wot says youz guys? REMEMBER -- we can not elevate all to Godess status as that would diminish the status -- otherwise every woman on this board could have the role

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Well, at least you''ll have 2, possibly 3 chicks that like you still - but i'd watch your back from the rest of us

• berylblue
    berylblue
    we can not elevate all to Godess status as that would diminish the status -- otherwise every woman on this board could have the role

Every woman here deserves the role.

I'd rethink this one pretty quickly, if I were you.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Sheesh, and I though this was a thread talking about elevating all our dear "sista's" to goddesshood (deservedly so)!!!

Still:Seems you've already got a couple of knives in your back, best watch out for the claws coming at the eye's, next. Brummie's biatches are in town

• Badger
    Badger

godesses:

Beryl, Arrowstar, Joannadandy, Kyria, maybesbabies, pettygrudger, tinkerbell, jwbot, frenchbabyface, blondie, shera, eisenstein, MrMoe.

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Badger, I LOVE YOU!!!!!! I think I might have to leave the Brummies biatches in favor of the Badgers Biatches!!!!

• Badger
    Badger

I don't have biatches, my dear...I have queens

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

I'm with you maybesbabies - that Brummie better get his leashes out quick before he looses his biatches.

lol @ littletoe

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

holy schmoly....someone catch me cause I think I'm gonna faint

thank you Badger....

Lisa

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Oh my, and a gentleman too? You guys taking notes?

Sheesh, and I though this was a thread talking about elevating all our dear "sista's" to goddesshood (deservedly so)!!!

edited to say: Little Toe, you are big ol' sweetie!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit