Research Opportunity

by researchstudentsophie 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• gone for good
    gone for good

Earnest -

It isn't "my" source, and I haven't drawn any conclusion from it . It was just one (likely biased) study among many others referenced by JW FACTS, regarding worldwide aberrant mental health statistics of JWs.

A challenge was issued to produce such a statistic and it was produced

Sophie is doing research as a student of Cornell on a topic of great interest to every member of this forum...we who spend hours howling and wailing about how the hypocrisy, dishonesty and dogma of WT continues to ruin so much in so many of our families and friends.

When invited to comment on how this cults insanity affects those in the work force, we shoot the messenger by challenging her affiliations, her motives and even her honesty (yes she really did see a figure as high as "...10 to 16 times...").

With such a welcome It might strike her as obvious that the anxiety, mistrust and paranoia might linger long after escaping the asylum that created it.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Ok I bit the bullet and took the survey anyway ,though I`m not sure that they were really the right questions to ask of such a topic or that they were even relevant .?

Whatever

Good luck with your project Sophie

i hope you do well ,and keep clear of any KH.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit