Unbeleivable!!! We've got snow on the ground!!!!!

by Inquiry 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Inquiry
    Inquiry

Back from work.. thought I'd update yas all....

The snow has indeed melted... wahoo!!!!!! and the sun has tried to shine on and off, but it's still colder than a hookers heart on payday.... bbbbbrrrrrrrr.....

Now go and vote all you canucks... ya got an hour!!!!

Toodles for now

Inq, of the tit bit nipply outside class...

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Gosh....it's 6 p.m. CT and it's 71F here. Been an absolutely wonderful day here. The high was 73F.

Snow...? in October? I don't know how y'all do it. I really don't.

Lisa of the I love Texas weather in the fall class

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

XJW_B12: You comin down here? I'm sure we'll have our typically warm weather until mid November.. so there'll be plenty left over for you! hehehhe. Hugs..

CG

• Panda
    Panda

Wow! I remember snow ... I remember ice inside our windows brrr. Today we're still in the high 80's which is a relief from the low 100's. So winter is here for us now, although we may dip to70 by January. heh heh heh Whoooeeee I better break out my winter sweater, naaa I'll wait until next month

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

No snow in the city of Toronto.

But it was mighty chilly, and we have had frost warnings, which is a bit early.

This summer was nothing special, below normal if you ask me.

Dread the 'real' winter coming up.

• shera
    shera

Yuck! I hope it stays that way for a few months.I hate the cold and snow soooo much.

Last winter,our snow banks were like mountians......yuck,yuck ,yuck!

• talesin
    talesin

SNOW!!!?? We had t-shirt weather yesterday. Last night was cool, though. There will be NO SNOW allowed in NS till at least after Nov 15.

Usually Calgary gets hit first, whassup there in Ontario? Is Mother Nature protesting the election results?

There = I just did a 360, stomped my feet and sent 'fall' energy into the ground.

shera

Last winter was too cold, ugh, you're so right. More snow than usual, it's a real drag. This year I hope it moderates a bit, even if the skiers (sp?) don't like it.

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit