Parents of Sarah Kellen, Ghislaine Maxwell's 'lieutenant', are JW's. Fear df'd daughter will be charged in Epstein case

by AndersonsInfo 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TheWonderofYou
  • LV101
    LV101

I found it on Barbara's link with dailymail under a photo but thanks for all these links.

Ms. Kellen (Vickers) and 4-5 others who were at the top will roll over and perhaps won't be sent to prison for 10 yrs.

I feel bad for Kellen's parents - can you imagine worrying about your child's life being murdered before she has an opportunity to 'chirp' by our fave politician(s) - I won't mention her/his (their) names.

• Simon
    Simon

Sorry, we're supposed to imagine she's some victim? Fuck her, fuck anyone involved with this who went along with it and enabled abuse of others.

I hope she rots for a long time in a small cell, afraid of being "suicided".

People make choices, especially when they are adults, and they live with the consequences. If they cause suffering to others then they should pay the price for it.

• LV101
    LV101

Simon you sound like my husband - she was 18 and knew what she was doing! I tried to tell him that's only a baby! I was trying to defend the poor girl having been shoved aside by the cult but under age, naive, girls - no excuse.

She was either enticed with the money, clothes, prominent clientele, Barbie doll delusions, or knew what was going on and didn't care. It's not like she was from a deprived home - educated father/good income.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

The Daily Mail again. That ‘paper has a bad reputation in Britain, a slightly up market right leaning tabloid.

I can’t say it is not true but dislike that rag....

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Yes, only the elder brother would have laid restrictions. He was the real lost son.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit