the elders may be gone but soon i will be alone

by the mole 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby
    can my mind withstand the coming neglect of being shunned...?...

Yes.

You said you are strong. Many who cannot say the same for themselves and did just fine. Nobody is made in such a way so that the shunning from family and friends has no effect on them. Remember they are doing the shunning.....not you. They have the problem.....not you.

Thousands have and are dealing with it.....you will too.

Gumby

• avishai
    avishai

Mole, please PM me, man! I'd love to talk to you!

• shera
    shera

You will get better as time goes on.I do believe time heals all wounds.In my opinion,heal before you worry about dating and celerbrating holidays.Really its up to you if you do decide to celerbrate and if you don't,people can stick it up there bum.lol You will find someone who loves you for you.

We are here for you.

Heather

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

mole,

I've been following your posts here.

I'm sorry to hear that you may soon face the axe and be shunned from your family.

I'm happy to hear that you may soon face the axe and be shunned from the organization.

From what others have said here, looking back to when they were DF'd was the best thing that could have ever happened to them.

I wouldn't know that yet. My time has not yet come.

At least you are escaping in your thirties, and not looking back at age 65 or more and wishing that you had made a move to get out way back when.

You are taking a bold stand. You are not weak for doing so, but rather, strong for taking the only option for one who is in tune with their conscience and moral fiber.

I would fail to see why any woman would find such a self assured man unatttractive.

Besides; I hear chicks dig apostates!

Winston.

• the mole
    the mole

thank you all for what you said..but dont get the wrong impression. im not depressed or stressed out.. dating was not much of skill of mine so there is not much pain there. one day i will meet someone who experienced the same crap i did. there are no support groups in sacramento but what i really need is to be heard. i have seen so much and no one will listen in my family or want to think if what i say is true that is the pain i feel. two in my city have contacted me such as tinkerbell 82 but as i posted before and what angers me is the fear of what the org may do but in reality they have no power. my post at the silent lambs site has given my thoughts much wieght to many who may want to join such an ignorant group of people and as the bible said of the jews, "they where a stiff necked people."...***the mole***

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Mole: For what it's worth, your insight and attempts to help others has inspired me. I feel better after I read your posts because I think it's truly a good thing you do to understand and help the plight of the silent lambs from the inside. I am sorry you are having to go through all this, and I cannot offer any better words than those already posted here, but please know that it will, and does, get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, and it *does* get brighter, believe it or not! LOL! You will find that if you just keep your integrity and remain to all that is true and right, you will find your way, and you will find that all these concerns you have will just fall into place.

Alot of us have been through it. Some of us a long time ago, some just a few weeks.. but we're all on the same journey and we're all here to right each other's boats when they tip.

CG

• the mole
    the mole

***the mole***thank you all for all the support and good things you have stated..he does cheer me up. thanks tinkerbell82 for your support. you give even though you also have much drama in your life at this point. all of you thank you. i will post rays letter for all of you to read first before i put it on the S.L site. this way it may encourage all of you first...the mole...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit