GO CUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by teenyuck 13 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I just noticed that the Chicago Cubs are WINNING!!!! AGAIN!!!!!

I will not be here to see your comments....only during commercials.

I saw the whole game last night and all I can say is Kerry Wood is a STUD!!!

GO CUBBIES!!!!!!!

alt

• Badger
    Badger

The Cards ain't in, and the Mariners ain't in. Bring on football.

• IronGland
    IronGland

Im a braves fan. Of course they're gonna blow it in the playoffs. No matter how well they do in the regular season, they could play Mickey's carwash t-ball team in the playoffs and lose.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

The Cubs won for the first time, last night, besides in the playoffs in 1945 when they were in the World Series. If they win anything it is big!!

And, the Bears are sooooo bad, the Cubs are Chicago's only hope......

• Makena1
    Makena1

Having grown up in Northern Indiana, just about 60 miles east of Chicago - I was a diehard Cubby fan into my teens. Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, etc., were heroes during that time period.

In later years, one of Ernie Banks daughters married a JW friend/elder who played in Larry Graham's band. Unfortunately the marriage did not last.

All that said - once before I die, I would love to see the Cubbies win the world series!!!!!!!!!!

GO CUBS!!!!!!

• Badger
    Badger

Teenyuck: The best team is Chicago is the Fire. They've also won a title in the last five years.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

The Fire must be Soccer.....

I am now in Columbus....I wish I could get excited about soccer....when Chicago had indoor soccer their major league team the Chicago Sting won the title. First title Chicago won in years.....that was 1981....my girlfriends and I had season tickets to the Chicago Stadium to watch them play.....oh the days.....

Darn Cubs, just gave up 2 guys on base.....

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

GO TWINS!!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Booo Hoooo! They lost....5 to 2

At least they are at home for the next two games.....my fingers and toes will be crossed for them.

Damn, I might even pray for a win!!!

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I'm a Giants fan and we're 1-1 so far. I'm hoping for a Barry/Sammy showdown. Anything less isn't worth watching.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit