Even Ron Jeremy Is Accused of Sexual Abuse

by minimus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Moster
    Moster

silentbudda - please never stop being a gentleman.

• Outahere
    Outahere

Being in a room alone with Ron amounts to consent.

In the meantime Ohio governor candidate just preemptively fessed up to boinking at least 50 "very attractive" wimminz. "Pictures or you're lying" is what I say. Although, to be honest, when your junk is in a woman's mouth she's the most beautiful one in the world...

• cofty
    cofty
    I got called a pervert a couple days ago because I held the door open for a woman. She accused me of being a pervert and holding the door so I could look at her ass

She's an idiot.

On the other hand I tend to hold a door open so that the person coming next can take hold of it for themselves - male or female - I don't stand there like an unpaid doorman and let them go first.

You should have sung her a chorus of National Express...

But it's hard to get by when your arse is the size
    Of a small country
    And everybody sings 'ba ba ba da'
    We're going where the air is free
    Tomorrow belongs to me...

• minimus
    minimus

There is one thing that I learned as an elder. It was Do not touch someone of the opposite sex or be alone with them. Sometimes the organization suggested that a weak woman might try to come on to you LOL but I think overall the advice was good so that you did not get into any trouble unnecessarily

• LV101
    LV101

Cofty - that's funny! My male cousins (before they grew up to become perfect gentlemen, of course) used to see plump girls/women and with each step they took say, 'ba boom' or was it 'va voom'. I can't forget about it and prevents me from overstuffing.

Good rules, minimus.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

This reminds of the video of the young woman who wears tiiiiiiiight pants and a tight shirt that is extremely well endowed in both areas and walks the streets of New York looking angry

The sole purpose of her doing it is to shame the men who catchall. It just seems like everyone wants to make someone else look bad or "rapey" just to do it

• Jayk
    Jayk

Why else do you hold doors for people?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Why else do you hold doors for people?

So you can whack them on the way out ? if their arseholes that is.

• minimus
    minimus

Regarding the hot woman in New York City purposely walking around looking sexy, yes it’s dirty man’s fault that they looked at her. How dare these men gawk at this poor helpless victim! 💋

• JRK
    JRK

I bet there is video evidence!

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit