Why Lady "C" and JT have no Kids- WT Style

by JT 36 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

Totally off the topic, but JT did you know that Shirley was in the hospital? I'm pretty sure she's out now.

###########

yea my inlaws went to see her, her husband is sick as well- they are like 2 old tired soldiers just waiting for the war to be declared over , and in the mean time they got to sell more books]

I may be in your neck of the woods in a few months. My in-laws are expecting a baby.

that is funny Lady C maybe in you neck of the woods on biz in 4-6 weeks

we were just talking about you guys the other night

well let us know so we can throw something here at the house

james

• JT
    JT
    I say it was fortunate for me because those two girls were the only good things that happened to me during my entire witness life.

yes your kids are you pride and joy and now you have the chance to give them a childhood that many of us who grew up as jw kids NEVER HAD

treat them well and they will make you happy

• JT
    JT
    Having children, evidently, is bad.

sad but true in the back of the minds of jw they veiw it as

ONE CHOICE is better than the other

to have kids or go server where the need is great in the mind of a jw going to server where the need is great is a better choice

AND it is all due to the careful and continual indoctrination that jw get at the meeting, books, talks, etc

and it works as we all have seen in our personal lives and how our family who are still jw react to the news of someone having a child so sad

how the wt has replaced the "normal" value system with thier WARPED VALUE SYSTEM

that in the end pays no dividends

how sad

• JT
    JT
    It's also great to know that they are'nt gonna have to go through the BS that we all did growing up

nothing could be said that is more sweeter than the above, your kid is in good hands

• JT
    JT

Benext says:

Hey they had me so screwed up I didn't get married waiting on the system to end. Now that I'm "normal" it may be too late.
    well WE HOPE NOT now you can marry anyone you want as long as they love you and are willing to make the adjustments of marriage, their status in the congo, hours in service, titles have no meaning at all all you need to know is can i work with this person to build a happy home keep you eyes open and you will see in my old congo, i used see so many good women suffer we had over 42 single women in our hall 25-45 - they could just taste a man they used to tell Lady C all the time- to ask me to set them up with some of my single bethel friends and she would tell them, "You know if you are not pioneering these guys won;t give you the time of day" we left 5 yrs ago, but i was told that in the last 3 yrs they have had 4 case of sisters turning to each other sexually, many of these women are roomates and they end up seeking out each other on of Lady C best friends got involved with her roomate and was displined by the elders and HARSHLY - SO we had heard she was dogged, so my wife called her up and i told her don't expect too much cause she has heard that we left and gone off on the deep end, anyway she was willing to listen we invited her over to our home and we tallked for 4 hours gave her Rays book to read and she is now FADING- SHE HAS gotten married to a "MAN" and has a beautiful little baby girl and she is movng on with her life so hang in there
  • benext
    benext

JT, just to clarify I did get married after I left but because of our ages having children may not be in our future. When those sisters in the cong. who were beyond desperation got the news they were pizzed.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Sorry James and Lady "C". My husband and I almost would have been childless too.

Thanks to one of those "OOPS" in life I now have a child. That was the best mistake that we ever made.

The society discouraged having children big time. But if you tell any dub this, they will respond that the society never did that and that you could do whatever you want. Yea right!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit