My JW Friends reaction to the Vicki Boer press release

by shiloh 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

When they have the facts in front of them and they say it's all lies, you know who that reminds me of? The Germans who think Hitler had the right idea and that the Holocaust was fabricated by Americans as propaganda. Freaking idiots.

• shamus
    shamus

Just remember that you will never get through to them... because they do not care if it is the truth. They hate to think of how the org has acted... and it's incredibly frustrating.

I am now considered "apostate" because I emailed all my old friends with the news of Vicki. I am not weak; I will not let the WTBTS shut me up about this anymore.

Don't get frustrated... just understand that nothing you can do will change those people. Feel sorry for them.

Brian.

• integ
    integ

I would love to present this story to the "beleiver's" in my family, but I know already what they would say in response; "Well obviously this story is a lie. Why would a judge make her pay court costs if she was not lying and the Society was guilty?. It does'nt make sense". You know what...It REALLY DOES'NT make sense.

Integ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit